Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Gaming questions

• 09-04-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭

Had a few questions if anyone can help.

I just got a new 3d telly and it says it has LG Dual Play. I remember posting a video about it ages ago and will finally get to try it. Anyway, I see LG sell specific glasses for dual play with one pair having 'red' lenses and the other 'blue'. Since this is Passive 3D, should I be able to just get 2 pairs of cinema glasses and swap the lenses? Would that work?

Also, it has a 2d to 3d conversion feature. Has anyone used this and does it look good for gaming? I won't have it setup for a few weeks so was just wondering if anyone here used it.

Finally, I heard about Batman Arkham in 3D, is it worth a new playthrough in 3D or is it just gimmicky?

Thanks

Comments

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Had a few questions if anyone can help.

I just got a new 3d telly and it says it has LG Dual Play. I remember posting a video about it ages ago and will finally get to try it. Anyway, I see LG sell specific glasses for dual play with one pair having 'red' lenses and the other 'blue'. Since this is Passive 3D, should I be able to just get 2 pairs of cinema glasses and swap the lenses? Would that work?

Also, it has a 2d to 3d conversion feature. Has anyone used this and does it look good for gaming? I won't have it setup for a few weeks so was just wondering if anyone here used it.

Finally, I heard about Batman Arkham in 3D, is it worth a new playthrough in 3D or is it just gimmicky?

Thanks

If you can use the cheap cinema glasses to view 3D content then you should be able to just get two pairs and swap the lens around.

The Batman games are fantastic in 3D and it really adds to the experience. I played them in 3D on my PC and loved how the effect was used, the cape fluttering behind him looks great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Cool, Batman would be worth another playthrough anyway but nice to have something new to look at, sound man.

Advertisement