Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stuck in neighbours basement

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

I once lost the key to my deskdrawer and used hairclips to make a homemade lockpick. It's not that hard. Also there maybe spare keys somewhere in the house.

Look up homemade lockpicks on youtube. See if that helps.

Are the windows locked? How'd you get in if they weren't home earlier?:confused:

climbed in the kitchen window when no one was home. i did, a friends in town but he didnt pick up, i left a voicemail so i dont know how long it will take him

im in a dark room!! what the hell am i going to take a picture of? and i seriously dont have time, i need to get out of here...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mountain Rescue

What a load of sh1t,this guy is talking us for ride,had the potential to be as good as "found a safe guy" at least he could back it up wit proper pictures,give us a pic of the high window showing us how high it is,must be some basement size if you can't reach the window,PICTURE please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Phones have flashes on them nowadays, use that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WayneMolloy

shane9689 wrote: »
    seriously guys! now i have a bag of wet clothes no light and its getting cold. not sure if i can wait this out any longer, ideas please!!

Hahaha. I told you that you should have approached them earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Pretzill

seriously guys! now i have a bag of wet clothes no light and its getting cold. not sure if i can wait this out any longer, ideas please!!

so u broke in to do your washing?

climbed in the kitchen window when no one was home. i did, a friends in town but he didnt pick up, i left a voicemail so i dont know how long it will take him

Why did you enter the property ya flute?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

This is a weird thread.

The admins can see if he is posting off a different I.P. address so we wont need pictures, only a bored Admin person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Pretzill wrote: »
    so u broke in to do your washing?

Yeah, see how he snuck that in there, so very nonchalantly, even though he earlier stubbornly refused to address the issue of why he was there in the first place. Methinks he wanted to give the story an interesting twist but couldn't come up with one. Reminds me of Lost.

http://imageshack.us/f/12/windowdr.jpg/

i cant really reach it, its too high up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭Odelay

That lock is from a antique desk or chest, it is NOT from a door, it you can't find the door you're in serious trouble! Why don't you take a pic of the lock?

Basement with washing machine but no light??lol

Are you regretting starting this thread yet???

the lights are in the damn kitchen outside the room! is the lock easily picked then?

Odelay wrote: »
    Are you regretting starting this thread yet???

I'm pretty sure he's got exactly what he wanted in this thread.

damn it, no one here is helpful, and im pretty sure i hear someone in the house again. im gonna break out and run for it. i cant afford to be caught again, :( wish me luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Reminds me of Lost.

Fantastic..so there'll be another seven threads and a f*cking polar bear to look forward to?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Trev De rev

I'll give u €300 for the washing machine and its contents. I'll even come around and collect it myself. I've all the tools for the job. Just tell me were u at.

Kick the door down if no one is there.

It will be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

damn it, no one here is helpful, and im pretty sure i hear someone in the house again. im gonna break out and run for it. i cant afford to be caught again, :( wish me luck!

How are you going to break out? You already said you can't pick the lock or reach the window.
    I smell troll pee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Image is 135x135 pixels, did you crop it so it would look pretty for us?

• Advertisement

Wait a minute. That's my basement. I'm coming to get you OP. Now you're fucked. Proper fucked. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Just climb into their bed and go asleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭blade1

wish you luck???
    hahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Aaaaawwww, I'll help you out hun.

Best thing to do is close your account, you'll never live down making such a tit of yourself. Especially as your sig identifies you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

are you a midget errr small person is that why you cant reach the window ???
    how high is the window ???
    it sounds like the door to the basement is locked did they wander down and lock the basement door just in case the mole people tunnel in???

......were you fapping into there laundry ?????

I need answers dam it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Aaaaawwww, I'll help you out hun.

Best thing to do is close your account, you'll never live down making such a tit of yourself. Especially as your sig identifies you.

Hun

How you doinggggg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

What have you been doing for the past two hours ?

where can i buy hydrofloric acid?

Hahaha this flutes signature links to a site with his real name and photo on display!

Hes started two threads recently - one looking for help gaining employment, the other, admitting to a serious crime.

You are some tulip, op.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

where can i buy hydrochloric acid?

You can afford HCL yet can't cough up a couple of quid to go to a laundrette?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I keep mine on top of the washing machine, beside the softener. Work fast though - I'm about to fill my basement with carbon monoxide.

• Advertisement

where can i buy hydrochloric acid?

I would try amazon maybe you can get free shipping just put "slide in basement window" in the comments window also order some pizza it could take a few days for delivery of the acid ..........hummmm pizza

i meant hydrofluoric acid, i apologise im feeling very stressed at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Hahaha this flutes signature links to a site with his real name and photo on display!

Hes started two threads recently - one looking for help gaining employment, the other, admitting to a serious crime.

You are some tulip, op.

He hadn't thought his story through either...

Feeling a bit trapped?

Download a few tunes onto your phone. Id recommend Akons 'Locked Up'.

shane9689
    blue_star_2.gif

Counter-Strike_-_Camper.gif?v=1

Adverts | Friends
    im_msn.gif im_yahoo.gif shane9689

and his location is down as the international space station we are been trolled from .....space !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

It's all over now. I'm saddened

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Hope you brought you're charger, internet eats battery life on phones...

please dont post my details, im in enough trouble as it is. can i stay at someones house? i may not be going home anytime soon. my neighbours dead and people might think i did it on purpose. this cafe's wifi is horrible...

...and you're sitebanned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

You killed them

please dont post my details, im in enough trouble as it is. can i stay at someones house? i may not be going home anytime soon. my neighbours dead and people might think i did it on purpose. this cafe's wifi is horrible...

I think the will be fine finding some where to stay the at the tax payers expense
    but on the bright side you can use this time to get used of locked doors small windows etc

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

Can't believe I came back again to check this sh!te.

Worst troll ever..................

Odelay wrote: »
    Worst troll ever..................

I enjoy a good troll, this started with promise but failed to fulfil it's potential. AH deserves a better class of troll.

But I'm not going to give to you. :P

i admit defeat, arrest me officer

my new home...
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/prisoncell.jpg/

charged for trolling
    ;/

my new home...

charged for trolling
    ;/

It's not so bad, you tried to entertain us, I forgive you:D

Tomorrow is another day!

my new home...

charged for trolling
    ;/

This admission leads me to think maybe you really did kill your neighbours. :eek:

my new home...

charged for trolling
    ;/

Such a poor attempt.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Awful attempt really. The only way to redeem yourself is to actually break into your neighbour's house.

Advertisement