Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blwkhawk bipod

Options
  • 09-04-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Where would a lad get a blawkhawk bipod. Apparantly theres sellers on ebay UK but can I find one.

pm me if its against any kind of rules.

Oh Id buy from a shop also, in this country, or in eu. Just scik of paying american taxs and just really want a blawkhawk at a decent price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

I ordered off blackhawk several years ago so it may be worth checking to see if they still ship international.

If you buy it direct or from another seller the tax coming into the EU will still have to be paid, the difference being you dont add the mark up yourself so 9/10 it works out cheaper.

What Bipod are you looking for ?

GH

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭AdamOHare

I ordered off blackhawk several years ago so it may be worth checking to see if they still ship international.

If you buy it direct or from another seller the tax coming into the EU will still have to be paid, the difference being you dont add the mark up yourself so 9/10 it works out cheaper.

What Bipod are you looking for ?

GH

So your saying I should just order and pay the tax myself? I thought shops were exempt from those taxes so they could sell to us cheaper.. am I wrong?

this one here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU_Q2U9KkmE

Email them and ask for a shipping cost and ask for EU dealers.

Convert the over all price (bipod+shipping) to Euro and add 23% for vat that youll be paying on import, there will be duty too but it wont be that much at all. Itll give you a very good idea to compare to other sellers.

Exempt from VAT ... I wish haha !

GH

Ah ok I'll do that. thanks for advice.

Let us know how ya got on.

GH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

GH

I have a Blackhawk traverse track bipod that I got from a USA seller.

Will be home tomorrow night and will dig out the contact details

GH

Havent been online for awhile.

But yeh. They emailed me back pretty much saying they wouldnt sell direct to me because Im outside the US but gave me a link to an EU seller

http://shop.edgarbrothers.com/pages/BlackHawk3.aspx

Problem is they dont have the bipod, so Im not sure what I'll do now.

Ive had a bad experience with harris (I know it was probably a 1 in a million bad bipod I got) but its kinda put me off them.

Atlas is waay out of budget.

Blackhawk seemed to be perfect. It was within budget and wasnt a complete no-name from china.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

AdamOHare wrote: »
    Havent been online for awhile.

But yeh. They emailed me back pretty much saying they wouldnt sell direct to me because Im outside the US but gave me a link to an EU seller

http://shop.edgarbrothers.com/pages/BlackHawk3.aspx

Problem is they dont have the bipod, so Im not sure what I'll do now.

Ive had a bad experience with harris (I know it was probably a 1 in a million bad bipod I got) but its kinda put me off them.

Atlas is waay out of budget.

Blackhawk seemed to be perfect. It was within budget and wasnt a complete no-name from china.

Sent you a pm with the contact details for the people I got mine from.

Best of luck

Advertisement