Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

gjc wrote: »
    Ive only tuned in i havent listened to live lahn for a week what juncket is joe on coz ronan collins is off as well???

Joe couldn't get the bus to work cos they're on strike ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

He made a financial mistake, he didn't commit a crime. He's been trying to sort it out for a few years, the banks won't let him and irish bankruptcy laws are unreasonable compared to UK ones. He's taking the obviously sensible course of action.
    What do you mean sort it out though? He says he can get 150 thousand for the house which he paid 350000 for. He doesn't want to pay the rest. Why should he get a write down? He has a job. No excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Tell the truth Veronica....like the rest of the country you were like a cut cat waiting for James to finish his monologue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

That git does have money, he just said he's starting a new job, he should have to use part of his salary to pay off his debt back in Ireland, disgraceful to get off scott free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

You can have my phone when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

very tame story

not even a hospitalisation

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

That git does have money, he just said he's starting a new job, he should have to use part of his salary to pay off his debt back in Ireland, disgraceful to get off scott free.

I pity the poor people that will have to listen to this guy in the office moaning about he doesnt want to be there. Nothing worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

why do Irish mammies continue to have this unstoppable urge to ring liveline on their sons behalf?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

JM Skipton wrote: »
    why do Irish mammies continue to have this unstoppable urge to ring liveline on their sons behalf?

Mna na hEirinn!!!

Stolen phone story makes national radio.

Dah Lahhvhlahn!!! Topical as ever :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Floppybits wrote: »
    I pity the poor people that will have to listen to this guy in the office moaning about he doesnt want to be there. Nothing worse.

Thats probably just his Live Line spiel, he's obviously delighted at thinking he's got off scott free from his enormous debts.

europa11 wrote: »
    Stolen phone story makes national radio.

Dah Lahhvhlahn!!! Topical as ever :rolleyes:

remember when Joe reported the lost dog Mitzy or something last week....the boardsies have slim pickings lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I love this game... "Damien I bought my house for two million euro in 2007.. And Damien, guess how much it's worth now, Damien... five hundred and fifty euro, Damien.. "

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Bad line coming up.

David Hall .....Aubreys brother

"I want to be a pop star"......Louis Walsh are you listening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Someone talking sense on liveline...RTE will be on the phone to Joe begging him to come back and rescue the program..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

im losing the will to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

"What do you want to do Patrick - flog them?"....deafening silence....Patrick wants to give these sinners a floggin'

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Yes brand them across the forehead with the amount they owe

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    im losing the will to live.

I was in rehab last week ....I feel so much better...the meds are working....

This 'New Beginnings" crowd don't just advocate for people who can't pay , they advocate for people who won't because they are in "negative equity", which is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Lets get the boat

Damo "rotting carcasses"

You just can't get that man off the farm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"The carcass is smelling horribly"..

It's those sort of farming metaphors that gets Damien the big bucks and the fancy gold plated wellies..

"What do you want to do Patrick - flog them?"....deafening silence....Patrick wants to give these sinners a floggin'

No, he wants fair play and for people to not use the "negative equity" excuse when they have jobs and CAN afford to pay their mortgages. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Its good that this guy from 'New Beginnings' is here almost everyday to give independent advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

ohmigod, how annoying was that rugger-bugger :rolleyes:

"Blackrock Clinic, for rich people and rugger buggers"

• Advertisement

"..Lllllligaments.." Blackrock Clinic can make a new you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement