Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Shatter V Wallace today

Meh, I'd doubt it Sept... We might get a discussion of Dev vs Churchill, but nothing within the last fifty years... Unless there was a model fire engine stolen in Ballymun over the weekend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Shatter V Wallace today

I'm fed up of these two already.

If either one of them put their hands up and admitted they screwed up, rather than taking us for complete fools, I'd have more time for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Pot and Kettle the pair of them, I'm sick to the teeth listening to their antics. They are both a disgrace. The neck of Mick Wallace feeling victimised. And he could seriously do with a good wash, he looks like a hobo.

And don't start me on Shatter. :(

I hope there is a Corgi engine stolen, it would be more interesting to listen to.

On the other hand, it might be Twink (:)) defending poor Linda International....

On the other hand, it might be Twink (:)) defending poor Linda International....

I heard Shay Healy on this morning.. he said that it was cruel.. And that the presenter herself actually looked a bit like Linda Martin....

I was expecting the tabloids to lead with a picture of Linda Martin on the front page with the title "Why Me?"..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Pot and Kettle the pair of them, I'm sick to the teeth listening to their antics. They are both a disgrace. The neck of Mick Wallace feeling victimised. And he could seriously do with a good wash, he looks like a hobo.

And don't start me on Shatter. :(

I hope there is a Corgi engine stolen, it would be more interesting to listen to.

Expect the Swedish Ambassador to ring 'De Laaavline' to apologise :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Shatter V Wallace today
    Beauty and the Beast.....(not sure which is which):pac:

I heard Shay Healy on this morning.. he said that it was cruel.. And that the presenter herself actually looked a bit like Linda Martin....

I was expecting the tabloids to lead with a picture of Linda Martin on the front page with the title "Why Me?"..

A whole new world of opportunities for Linda now......

I'll expect her now to be "hanging out" with the Irish backing dancers in The George from now on!....:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Gonna have a listen in today, what was the preview on the RC show about so i'll know what definitely wont be on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

If you need a Eurovision laugh before da liveline, Dustin is about to be on show for a interview with Moncrieff

miketv wrote: »
    If you need a Eurovision laugh before da liveline, Dustin is about to be on show for a interview with Moncrieff

Was just about to post the same, Mike.. I find Moncrieff an unbearable smart ar$e, but Dustin is hilarious.. expect Linda Martin, Nicky Byrne and Twink to get a rough going over..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I wouldnt be Linda Martin's biggest fan, but I thought what they said during the EV show was fairly mean, moreso given she was in the place that night.

Dustin on the Linda Martin joke:

"I thought it was very unfair... after what that man has done for Eurovision".. :D

Dustin on the Linda Martin joke:

"I thought it was very unfair... after what that man has done for Eurovision".. :D

Its an old'un but a golden joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

But, caller, this is Ireland where NO-ONE ever takes responsibility for anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I honestly couldnt care less.

I hate that namby-pamby phrase "Consider his position". Come out and say what you mean, bah!
    I'm sure Shatter has already "considered his position". And come up with the notion that "I'm staying right here". And it true Shatter-style, prefaced that thought with the phrase "In the context of my recent fúckup on Prime Time, I think still won't be resigning any time soon".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

I think Joe has a man-crush on Shatter. He craves a good spanking from him and his barristering upper-class ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Biggest mistake Wallace made was leaving Led Zeppelin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Who gives a toss ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Typical Joe.

The first tme in aeons that he actually airs a topical item, and he picks this nonsense.

• Advertisement

Everyone with a grievance against Penalty Points will be on now...

Caller:I'll tell you how I got penalty points.

Caller, if I don't care about a TD and the minister of Justice why would I care about a Roy Keane sound alike?

This caller just got on the wrong end of the garda not wanting to back down or lose face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Mind-numbing stuff. I'm off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Jeebus - the garda commissioner has gold plated writing paper?? Every crim' and ne'er do well will be making plans right now to rob that....

Is this guys name Ray Keane? :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭rollcall

Wallace should go back to his day job as the Dulux dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Did he shoot the guard for giving him points?

rollcall wrote: »
    Wallace should go back to his day job as the Dulux dog!

I wouldn't insult the Dulux dog.....

• Advertisement

My blood is boiling to, because i actually tuned into this nonsense again hoping for a more interesting show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement