Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Roger_007 wrote: »
    'Most definitely outside the limit for Medical Card'..........i.e filthy rich?

What planet are you on? €300 a week will see you north of the income limit for a medical card. Hardly "filthy rich", eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

"Aine is Mick Wallace so to speak."

WTF :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You need to be lucky enough to meet a guard who couldnt be bothered filling out the paper... Unfortunately I only meet these types any time I actually need them to do something.. I always meet the pedantic fkers any time I go a mile over the speed limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Lapin wrote: »

WTF :confused:

Could turn into a game of who is spartacus mick wallace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Wallace was shattered after that interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Lapin wrote: »
    So that explains Mick's hair then:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He would be gone if he was an MP

"I havent been following the story all along"..

Joe facepalms.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Poor Joe, having to deal with these morons to speak for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Caller:I dont know the full story but it still makes me outraged.

Sums it up really.

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    Caller:I dont know the full story but it still makes me outraged.

Sums it up really.

Jesus. What state would she be in if she had followed the story :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Why would you bother your barney ringing up a radio show to give an opinion if you "haven't been following the story".......???

Minister for Justice and Offense!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"Sheila, QUICKLY!"

Why did Sheila have to be quick??? :confused:

This caller walks to work on the surface of the Liffey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

How is a guard allowed use their phone while dirving and a td is not .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭bloopy

So using a phone in the car is more of a resignable offence than a Minister for Justice using the Gardaí to get dirt on political rivals?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Jaysus is this guy stupid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

What is it with these moronic callers and Mick Wallace? The issue is Shatter who - once again - has shown that he is an arrogant twit who is unfit to be a minister.

Stay there................................................................. Until 3 O' clock

• Advertisement

Be better if he had 12 pints in him.

WTF. Did this guy not come on defending Shatter.... Now he wants him to resign?

Dillie O' Wee won't like that remark about Shatter being twice as busy with twice the workload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The whole thing is completely hypocritical. As it is at the moment, Shatter done nothing until unless proving otherwise. Wallace and his merry band had no problem using Dail privilege, as recent as Ming a few days ago, to name people who had their points wiped. But now people are having kittens when Shatter refreshed Wallaces memory last week. Something Wallace was claiming he couldn't remember until a journalist fed him the details over the weekend.

"Penalty poonts"

He sounded like the guy from Allo, Allo..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

stupid callers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

It's like listening to a Merry-go-round...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Joe called the argument "if youre explaining youre losing" a stupid argument.

He then proceeded to explain his position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

ThisRegard wrote: »
    The whole thing is completely hypocritical. As it is at the moment, Shatter done nothing until unless proving otherwise. Wallace and his merry band had no problem using Dail privilege, as recent as Ming a few days ago, to name people who had their points wiped. But now people are having kittens when Shatter refreshed Wallaces memory last week. Something Wallace was claiming he couldn't remember until a journalist fed him the details over the weekend.

You're like many of the callers and missing the point completely - Shatter shouldn't have had the information about Mick Wallace. What other information does he have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I think you are missing the point. The question is how did Shatter get the information which was a little more than a conversation between a citizen and a garda. It was not officially reported. How does he justify using it in the way that he did. It really has nothing to do with Mick and his merry band.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement