Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I want to stand up on my own 2 shoes :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Jaysus, ,I've been working since I was 5 ........my father was a chimney sweep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I want to stand up on my own 2 shoes :confused:

My special businessman shoes that my parents bought me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Sensible caller alert

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Bit of free advertising there. Well done Killian!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He should really go out and talk to small businesses and see how bad things are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Hitchens wrote: »
    Jaysus, ,I've been working since I was 5 ........my father was a chimney sweep

Joe has been working ever since the day that Gaybo called by in the Rolls and shouted "hmm.. hmm..hmm... Joe-seppi.. Do you want a career with yer Uncle Gaybo.. Dear Oh dear oh dear"..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

He should really go out and talk to small businesses and see how bad things are

He can't he's locked to a radiator.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Cell Media website does not come to the top in google search, howver they do have a facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/cellmediavirginia

Woman speaking from bottom of well?

• Advertisement

someone keeps flushing the toilet??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Is that woman ringing from the south pole.............oh Tom Crean where are you?

He can't he's locked to a radiator.

did they call a plumber yet?

"Cos you make me feeel like,
    I been locked in the Reven (ue),
    For too loooooooooong"..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

My sons a pilot don't you know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Aer Lingus.................. cheaper route... Good one Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The gardai got him Joe
    protest2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Funny Friday... It's not even the end of the month....

ThisRegard wrote: »
    The gardai got him Joe
    protest2.jpg

You're brother would want to watch out.. That guard looks like he's not impressed at havin his photo taken.. :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The lads that are pilots have jobs, they're working, they may have borrowed to train themselves but that was possible in their time

It's good that AerLingus are possibly providing opportunities to graduates or school leavers that won't have the same access to easy finance and or otherwise the opportunity

It also ensures that Irish school kids can avail of these slots, if AerLingus open hired then pilots from anywhere would be entitled to apply, thus giving the home grown whiners more to whine about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

You're brother would want to watch out.. That guard looks like he's not impressed at havin his photo taken.. :D:D

It's not my brother ! There's lot of pics floating around the various media sites.

Hmmmmm. Not much sympathy from JD. They look a motley crew all right! While I have sympathy for anyone unemployed and paying a mortgage, they could have chosen a better speaker. A bit shortsighted of him not to have brought provisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

ThisRegard wrote: »
    It's not my brother ! There's lot of pics floating around the various media sites.

It was actually my brother who's down there. There's about 15 protesters there, said the Guards came in and after a very quick conversation they unlocked themselves!

The Spar beside them came in and also gave the protesters free vouchers to get tea/coffee. Nice bit of marketing :D

The Spar beside them came in and also gave the protesters free vouchers to get tea/coffee. Nice bit of marketing

Be funny if when they got to the counter the staff said "I'm sorry sir, you will need to provide proof of payment of the property tax before I can redeem the coffee voucher"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Why does he always look like he's experiencing a particularly problematic bowel movement?
    snubbleste wrote: »
    I did not realise Joe Duffy wrote for the Mail.
    Here he is pontificating on austerity and reduced government spending http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010090011B136923164132358

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Why does he always look like he's experiencing a particularly problematic bowel movement?

It's his "I'm sufferin' just like the common man" pose.....that or (god fobid!) it's where he hides his spare cash.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Cutbacks hitting Joe so bad he needs another day off. Who does he think he is, Marian Finucane?

Anyway it's D'omen today on Shattergate.......probably have Inspector Mattie on,

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

.....if it gets too boring they can discuss the fodder famine.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Listening back to yesterdays Liveline on the way up the West.....one of the better ones it has to be said!!!

Brgds
    Johnny

I've noticed that Joe and Marian often seem to go AWOL at the same time. Not suggesting anything.....just saying.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I've noticed that Joe and Marian often seem to go AWOL at the same time. Not suggesting anything.....just saying.......
    Has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement