Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I've just discovered that Radio 5 isn't blocked by the firewall in work...Kermode and Mayo from 2:00 today, no funny Friday for me!

Have a good weekend, y'all

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

joe must be off enjoying the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

oooooooooooh good topic to start with.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Little Harvard says it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Little Harvard.

She should send her child to Mini Yale instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I used to think a crèche was a car accident in Dublin 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

go on your goat??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yakuza wrote: »
    I've just discovered that Radio 5 isn't blocked by the firewall in work...Kermode and Mayo from 2:00 today, no funny Friday for me!

Have a good weekend, y'all

Its not unFunny Friday, come back, honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Little Pretentious Celtic Tiger Cubs more like..

The name Little Harvard is bad enough....but to have it out in Blanchardstown is just ridiculous :P

• Advertisement

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I've noticed that Joe and Marian often seem to go AWOL at the same time. Not suggesting anything.....just saying.......

Maybe Joe and Marian are setting up a creche..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Little Pretentious Celtic Tiger Cubs more like..

Kids being sent to a creche are pretentious Celtic Tiger Clubs ?

How did the RTE undercover woman get by the Garda vetting? Did she have a false ID or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

What is this woman's point? Would she prefer if alleged mistreatment was simply brushed under the carpet?
    She likes the creche attended by her daughter: good for her. What about the parents who've been bled dry by other places?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

How did the RTE undercover woman get by the Garda vetting? Did she have a false ID or what?

sorry we cant answer this question on the liveline, could be to controversial, now if ya want to talk about Cattle and sheep, we have the presenter for that on the show today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"People have to work Damien" she says.

Love if Damo came back with "Tell that to Joe missus" :D

What is this woman's point? Would she prefer if alleged mistreatment was simply brushed under the carpet?
    She likes the creche attended by her daughter: good for her. What about the parents who've been bled dry by other places?

She is afraid that if she mentions to the other mothers at pilates that her daughter goes to Little Harvard they will assume its the Little Harvards where kids get tied into chairs and exclude her from their coffee gatherings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That's one of the questions being asked about the RTE side of things, was she fully vetted, did she falsify a FETAC qualification to get the job or did the creche even ask for one, and the appropriateness of secretly filming kids and facilities when she should have been helping these kids ?

Apparently some of the residents at Dublin Zoo and Fota Island are not happy that the Giraffe Creche has been implicated in this scandal.

• Advertisement

BPKS wrote: »
    Apparently some of the residents at Dublin Zoo and Fota Island are not happy that the Giraffe Creche has been implicated in this scandal.
    I didn't know that baby giraffes needed all that much minding.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Thought today was Funny Friday?

Is it safe to turn on the radio so?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,965 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Some parent saying how great their son is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

pc7 wrote: »
    Its not unFunny Friday, come back, honest!
    Oh, I thought I read / heard something about it. Too late, I'm awaiting the good Doctor's pronouncements on The Hangover 3 and his interview with Saorise Ronan with bated breath :)

Right his son likes flying we get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

How many times has he offered Damo a free flight by now?

Son must be doing all right if he has a plane on standby to take D'omen off around Rooral Oireland.

He may go abroad? That's what pilots DO.!

Only young person motivated in the country alert.

Ah the riddle of the three langers.

"It's an affront to people who have asthma"..

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

Anyone got a link for Shatters duuuuuurty bookie-wookie??? I need to read it in with Daymo as the woman and Joe as the blog....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement