Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

the guberment could impose an NCT on bikes...

this is great fun, i missed the start of it

in france there are so many different kinds of electric bikes, cars, scooters with engines and peddles... nobody is bothered by theml..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

LOL at taxi driver - asking your man does he pay road tax

A taxi driver pays €92.00 a year road tax no matter what size engine it is.

I'm supporting them with my high road tax compared to what they pay, taxi driver a joke

GTFO taxi driver

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The IRA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Just in.....what's this Rick Shaw fella who does a mean Robbie Keane impression getting into?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I bet he gets somebody to ring in and ask if it's possible to play his game, POSITIVE MOVES, while travelling in a rickshaw.

• Advertisement

Her face exploded on impact

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Andy Carroll... they strapped the reins around Carrolls head as he is a donkey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

The IRA

address : parnell square

This taxi driver is worried about regulation.. And the amount of scumbags and criminals driving taxis.. Give me a fkn break..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

One of the Dublin Housewives, bikes and riding.......now there is a selection of words you would never have put together

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Lol the guy is going to take out all the competition.

This really is mental stuff to listen to

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Rickshaws on the way to the airport to collect the Sligo football team when they get back from London.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

So this guy has taken it upon himself to just lift (i.e. nick) other peoples' rickshaws??? WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

If they're forced off the road, the owners of the illegal rickshaws should form the "Real Irish Rickshaw Association".

And there I was thinking the RSA stood for Road Safety Authority......now I discover it's the Rick Shaw Association (:D..Joe).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

all im waiting for rickshaw owner to say is "ah here leave it out"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Dublin FM

Attacked by Rick Shaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What has a rickshaw driver being attacked got to do with the price of apples?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

If that's all that is involved to be classed as an attack then I think the gardai in Dublin would be very happy.

I spose the real danger is that the rickshaw driver gets a set of nuchucks pulled on him..

aw good man. just watched the lad getting the crap knocked outa him. if that was a taxi driver thered have been 20 taxis around in seconds to help the driver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Well that was a proper liveline, taxi drivers moaning, complete lies and Joe making a republican jibe. It doesnt get any better.

More transport tales..........a creche outside RTE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭joe6pack

Gerry Adams was never a member of the Irish Rickshaw Association

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Her creche has a rollercoaster???? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

The taxi drivers and the vintners association should get together, they'd have a great pity party!

The taxi drivers and the vintners association should get together, they'd have a great pity party!

and dont forget the farmers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The Irish Rickshaw Association unveil their designated uniform:

2vb9yyq.jpg

Stylish, yet practical. If your rickshaw operative isn't wearing it, don't travel with him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement