Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"It was really really funny " - Some newspaper..

Well that's me convinced. Where do I queue for the tickets. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,965 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

He was unable to go to work yesterday, but is able to ring lord duffy ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I've only been paying the interest on the loan, and for some reason the loan doesn't get smaller. Its madness joe!

"No one knows."

But he thinks we care though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Yet another moron who is shocked to discover that when you borrow money, you have to pay it back!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Is the property in shìtè Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

syklops wrote: »
    What was the point of that call?

A filler until they could get the e-mail from this dude re ebs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

and the advice he got from his solicitor was to "ring Joe Duffy as soon as you can" :pac:

So basically the bank has decided the time is up and the guy will be evicted ?

Step 1: Go into bank, show them all correspondance then say WTF mr bank man.

• Advertisement

Christ this one is dragging on. Hang on is he only paying the interest ? Ah well then bog off then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... :(

150k and he has been paying it off for 10 years? He should be nearing the end of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

There's a live twitter feed on the home page of Event Elephant. Interspered with people complaining and linking Liveline is some poor EE employee trying to drum up business!

Meathlass wrote: »
    There's a live twitter feed on the home page of Event Elephant. Interspered with people complaining and linking Liveline is some poor EE employee trying to drum up business!

Who would be stupid enough to hire them now?

Ah ffs Barry, just go away will you, there's serious things happening in Ireland TODAY.. You and Joe are the only people living in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

History and Hospitals Joe killing two of his pet subjects with the one stone

Has Paddy Crosby been reincarnated??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Who would be stupid enough to hire them now?

They seem to have a lot of events in the UK so maybe it's only the Irish division that's in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Wow. That's some MAD coincidence that the porters sons got jobs as porters there too...

• Advertisement

Meathlass wrote: »

Lol, im now trolling their online chat support. Its fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Get. Off.

"Go on over to paddy and get patched up" you used hear them say Joe, and then "Get a sliced pan on the way back from old Mr Brennan, a pot full of coddle from old mother Darcy.. oh, and tell Bang Bang if he points that finger in my face again I'll leave him in the old military hospital.."..

"I told her to cover her ears"

I wish you'd given that advice to me when you started on the air Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

where the fcuk does Joe find these people? does he trawl some sort of train spotters directory

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

This is taken directly from the companies office filling for this company

Auditor Name: ORMSBY & RHODES
    Auditor Address: Dublin
    Auditor Opinion
    “In our opinion the financial statements give a true and fair view, in accordance with generally accepted. Accounting practice in Ireland, of the state of the company's affairs as at the 30 June 201 1 and of its loss for the year then ended and have been properly prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts 1963 to 2012. Without qualifying our opinion, we draw your attention to note 2 to the financial statements which indicates that the company incurred a loss of €660,284 durng the perod and had net liabilities of €1,047,266 at the balance sheet date. These conditions indicate the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast signifc ant doubt about the company's ability to continue as a going concern.”

The above is an extract from the Auditor Report.

They are also late in filling their last set of accounts

I'd say Joe loves when people use his name in hypothetical situations... :D He didnt like it when Shane O'Curry did .. lol

"I told her to cover her ears"

I wish you'd given that advice to me when you started on the air Barry.
    I'd say that kid covers her own ears. Imagine having to listen to Barry night , noon and morn.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Bring back Temple St. Barry, I can't follow this credit card merchant services guy at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"OK.....OK........OK....(snore!) ........OK"

He's so interested.....sounds like Joe's weekend started yesterday. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement