Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

"You never forget the memories of where you were".

You do if you have amnesia!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I wasn't born in a slum y'know.....................but as soon as my parents could afford it we moved into one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

For Joe's fee for today's show, everybody in the audience could have gotten a plaque.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

James is going to lose the plot

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Tisserand wrote: »
    Tenements collapse every 50 years - 1913, 1963, where will it happen in 2013?
    Priory Hall.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Olivia O' Laaaaayery's father..

Excellent

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I remember Billy well. The fat bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So if you are overweight it is bad if trapped in a building.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

Hitchens wrote: »
    I wasn't born in a slum y'know.....................but as soon as my parents could afford it we moved into one
    lol!!

Fuk me he is strong! Knocked the house out by opening the door. He is Superman

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Amid all the fawning references to priests and popes in today's show, I'm wondering what did Archbishop McQuaid ever do to hghlight the plight of the communion dress wearing residents of these death traps.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Worst.Liveline.Ever.:mad:

Someone in the services who turned up on the scene....like they were out for an afternoon stroll and happened to pass it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Someone from the services.

What's the betting it was a fireman?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Lapin wrote: »
    Amid all the fawning references to priests and popes in today's show, I'm wondering what did Archbishop McQuaid ever do to hghlight the plight of the communion dress wearing residents of these death traps.
    nothing, he was too busy writing the Constitution for Dev! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Tisserand wrote: »
    Tenements collapse every 50 years - 1913, 1963, where will it happen in 2013?
    It would be Priory Hall`s turn in 2013 but the residents complained god dam them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Brenda Donoghue and beach volley ball, now there is a group of words I never thought I would hear

Well if there was a 'Dangerous Buildings' section in Dublin Corporation, they surely must have one these days for what's about to happen a la Priory Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ah FFS who needs to hear this, no need for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Do you remember their names.. Honestly Joe, does anybody really care a hundred fekn years later..??

• Advertisement

Joe should have been talking about running naked women through Kilkenny city before they were burnt to death for being witches, ok it was 700 to 800 years ago before we have no plague to commemorate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

"Do you remember their names?"
    FFS. JOE#!
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

A milk shop that is now a garage...fascinating

Joe putting his coat on for a trip out to Deansgrange Cemetery for the afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

That was atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Copy of text i sent to joe!! No offence to Dublin boardsies ;)

Sympathies to the victims and their families of the tradegy 50 yrs ago, but why is it of national importance, surely more of a local radio item. Typical rte, Liveline and joe, it's all about Dublin, forget the rest if the country. Many more important topics to be covered rather than this .........

Totally agree with you. As a dub i get fed up listening to joes dublin love ins and the amount of airtime he gives dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

She was taken by surprise?? By what? Joe's researchers calling her to talk about losing her sister all those years ago no doubt. :(

A local story, everywhere have their local tragedies. We don't need to hear about them as if it was a national story.

Obviously the show lacked callers and items to discuss. Should have been about closing down RTE to save money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Brenda Donoghue and beach volley ball, now there is a group of words I never thought I would hear

a nice pic to make up for today`s disappointment

vb-brazil-600x476.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Meathlass wrote: »
    That was atrocious

This is happening more and more with this show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement