Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Gerry Instead of looking at history during Parnells time why don't you have a look at recent history from 2004-2008, spoofer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

He can't go back to to the Middle East! I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Just looked up "lay litigant" definition.

A party to a legal action who is not represented by a lawyer and acts on his or her own behalf.
    Always thought there was a better definition of that doing the rounds....:P

After the break....Bertie Ahern to be canonised.....only on the Lahhvhlahn.

europa11 wrote: »
    He can't go back to to the Middle East! I wonder why? :rolleyes:

A party to a legal action who is not represented by a lawyer and acts on his or her own behalf.

After the break....Bertie Ahern to be canonised.....only on the Lahhvhlahn.

If he was in Dubai he would be in jail, cant go bankrupt over there

• Registered Users Posts: 43 The Ferrit

Look up Tom Darcy lads, another one who attended the protest yesterday and he seems to think Countess Markievicz was a man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Homestore and More trying to flog parasols? Would they not sell a heap more if they marketed them as umbrellas instead! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Ferrit wrote: »
    Look up Tom Darcy lads, another one who attended the protest yesterday and he seems to think Countess Markievicz was a man!

And died during the rising, in St. Stephens green.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Mind you, one or two solicitors I've had have been utter wastes of space and I would have been better representing myself. Otoh, most of them were pretty good, to be fair.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I'm waiting for Gerry to say "if only we had Fianna Fáil in powere while all this was going on". :(

bloody hypocrites.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

This is some country.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Gerry seems to think peppering his sentences with squeaks will lend sympathy to his point of view. Personally it's like nails on a blackboard to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Friends of Banking

bit silly

This is mad you have a man who is about to be evicted and under huge stress and worry.....what does Joe do? he lets one of Bertie Ahearns buddies come on for half an hour to lecture us on whats to be done to make things better.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 The Ferrit

Gerry OWES 3.8M to UB
    Tom Darcy OWES 18.4m to AIB (Us)

Neither want to pay it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Joe laughing at him being involved in the ladies hairdressing business.. ? He should have gone through him for a shortcut..

JM Skipton wrote: »
    This is mad you have a man who is about to be evicted and under huge stress and worry.....what does Joe do? he lets one of Bertie Ahearns buddies come on for half an hour to lecture us on whats to be done to make things better.

It's hilarious, how can he not see the irony ? The man going to be evicted is talking about the people who destroyed the country, and there's Jerry hmming and agreeing with him.

Pictorial Weekly wouldn't even attempt this as it would be seen as a sketch too far.

New people in to run the banks.....fine.....unfortunately the likes of Gerry and his FF cohorts are the ones who'll be first in the door.

"Friends of Banking" - oh, I misheard that.
    He who would swim with sharks had better wear a thick wetsuit.

Joe is not listening to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

how are these people getting mortgages in the first place, did they not do some back of a fag packet calculations. Its all a bit mad.

Joe is not listening to anyone

Except FF Gerry.

• Advertisement

Except FF Gerry.

Joe was even trying to enroll the Kilaloe man into his little group.

Is current caller telling a fib ? Why would he need a sub prime mortgage if he didn't have any financial issues ?

Is he another ladies hairdresser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I don't understand people who re-mortgage their house. After all the interest and extra money they have paid the bank, they hit the reset button and start all over.

"After 6 months of not sleeping, how did you wake up ?"

He just keeps giving.

syklops wrote: »
    I don't understand people who re-mortgage their house. After all the interest and extra money they have paid the bank, they hit the reset button and start all over.

How else would they have afforded their apartment in Cape Verde:rolleyes:

It's never made any sense to me. Whatever the money's needed for can wait or get lost. Never risk your home on some hare-brained scheme.

It's no problem. All you have to do is "Stand up", tell the man your grandad was in the GPO in 1916 and would be spinning in his grave, and if all that fails, call Joe.

JM Skipton wrote: »
    How else would they have afforded their apartment in Cape Verde:rolleyes:

You realise you've just invoked the ghost of Eddie Hobbs there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"About time we stood up".

Bingo!

• Advertisement

"About time we stood up".

Bingo!

Wake up is the new Stand Up ! They could even adopt the Bob Marlay song as their theme tune.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement