Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Derty, derty, feckers.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

New definition of the Gathering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Ireland - where life guards work as garbage collectors.

They're keen enough to carry the stuff down with them, why thefeck can't they take the empties away? It would take even less space.
    Manky feckwits - I really can't stand them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The good weather brings people out to beaches. Who would've thunk it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Unionist definition of fair.. "Bias in our favour, just like the good old days".

What a let down...I was looking forward to some "whataboutery" and a big on-air Nordie v Nordie fight with Joe being as impartial :rolleyes: as usual. Instead I get D'Omen and litter lady. It's a disgrace Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Councils won't provide large bins because they're afraid that people will dump their household rubbish in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

And "the Plank" O'Reilly says 'maybe there aren't any bins'. If you were charitable you would say that he is playing devil's advocate but in your heart you know it's just that he's a gob****e. :rolleyes:

Ah yes. Talk of disposable nappies on the beaches......bye, bye lunch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

What a let down...I was looking forward to some "whataboutery" and a big on-air Nordie v Nordie fight with Joe being as impartial :rolleyes: as usual. Instead I get D'Omen and litter lady. It's a disgrace Joe.

He wouldnt have the political awareness that Joe would have...

Reminds me of an incident over the weekend.. I was in an electrical shop talking to the owner who was explaining to be about how he'd move from Palestine 5 years ago and set up his business here.... I was soo tempted to say "Palestine? shur that's not a real country. Dont you mean ISRAEL, where the Jews live?"... and let the fun ensue.. :D

• Advertisement

Last week we had Love Lahn, this week Litter Lahn, next week Lesbo Lahn* to complete the LL alliteration triumvirate. Hot lipstick lesbians discuss the latest scissor-ing techniques, sex toys, lube, waxing and allowing males to watch. Lesbo Lahn is Joe's way of attracting younger listeners to Da Lahv Lahn........it might just work. I'll text it in to 51551 as a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Omen on again, RTE legal team must be on there annual summer leave so. Expect nothing controversial for the foreseeable future.

"The bins are sponsored by .....I don't know if I can mention their name"

So we've just established that this isn't Aubreys missus on right now.:D

Toyota Lesbo?

Company sponsors bins but fails to get the free advertising because yet another brain dead caller doesn't understand why its ok to say the name of one company and not ok to say the name of another.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Last week we had Love Lahn, this week Litter Lahn, next week Lesbo Lahn* to complete the LL alliteration triumvirate. Hot lipstick lesbians discuss the latest scissor-ing techniques, sex toys, lube, waxing and allowing males to watch. Lesbo Lahn is Joe's way of attracting younger listeners to Da Lahv Lahn........it might just work. I'll text it in to 51551 as a suggestion.

Oh if only.:D

I'm out folks for fear of dying with boredom. Will keep an eye on the thread.

Jays us D'Omen's slow off the mark there...Duffy would have asked the women "was it the same nappy do you think?"

It's a helluva way to supplement your pension - collecting crisp packets on the tide.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I think I've got the message here........ dirty fe*kers leave rubbish on beaches...not exactly news. Next subject please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I'd say as a nixer D'Omen does special appearances in nursing homes

• Advertisement

WTF is the problem with drinking on the beach. Surely being drunk and disorderly, or being a nuisance to people is what should be enforced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Bins.

Down with that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭Floppybits

No Bins. Can you imagine the mess? :(

syklops wrote: »
    WTF is the problem with drinking on the beach. Surely being drunk and disorderly, or being a nuisance to people is what should be enforced.

The problem is it isn't legal to drink in public to the best of my knowledge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

Shut up daryll you dont have a scooby doo..take away the bins and they will just dump it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

Your man is right, every public bin near me is often full of some tight gits household waste crammed into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

"The Plank" keeps calling the litterbugs imbeciles - he's going up in my estimation each time he says it. :D

The problem is Irish people don't like rules.....or bins.

The problem is it isn't legal to drink in public to the best of my knowledge :)

F&%king archaic, backward land we live in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

How does this wan know what hash smells like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement