Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Bingo - at the end of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

sudzs wrote: »
    manno-festo! :confused:

Manny O'Festo ... Ah yes, the Irishman who invented the public declaration of policy and aims.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Ah here, leave ir ouw!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

Go Lizzy
    imagine being this girls boss or manager.... no walk in the park i'd say...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

The people aren't just well-heeled civil servants missus

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

This deal was not just about the money, in the grand scheme of things 300 'millun' is nothing, there were lots of changes in work practices, rosters etc. that were the real target. FG should have been smart enough to just try get that through and done and then go after pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I love Lizzie's solution.....go back to the people who rescued the country and tell them to f*uck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Calm the engines?? Did he mean cool the jets?!!

God I hate the Dublin accent (and before anyone gets upset I'm from Dublin!)

werkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Sligo Quay

Did Duffy just mention democracy, thats the point, its a democratic vote, just because Kenny doesn't like the result, get over it, calm the engines that silly guy says, the vote has been taken the die has been cast, get over it.

• Advertisement

Liveline humour:
    Sean : "knock knock "
    Joe : "Who's there"
    Sean : "it fecking me Joe its Sean "

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Let's hope that's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Aghh yes the old.100k argument. Bye bye Lizzie...

Even Joe got fed up or yer wan

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Sligo Quay

They don't like democracy when the get the ''wrong result'' gob****es.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Let's hope that's that.

Ah ffs, bring back the unions stuff.

Joe's better than google maps.............. west dublin.. Thanks Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"I feel trapped... I bought a 2 bedroom apartment and I've lost the keys Joe"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Let's hope that's that.

Oh Jesus Fcuking Christ Fcuking mortgages again........ I'm out. Give up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I know this woman. She's married to Colonel Abrahams...

• Advertisement

If she isn't selling the price doesn't f**king matter! Joe give it a rest!

"I was living past my means Joe. It's the banks fault I took out a mortgage I couldn't really afford"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Here we go. "I'm trapped"

Tough fcuking **** love. No way in hell I could afford to live where I grew up, never could, never will. Get over it.

Joe is not thinking about Tyrrelstown, there was never going to be train stations, closest was going to the proposed metro west.

One option is to rent her place out, the rental market is pretty good at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

She has a job and a house......whats her problem?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Tracker mortgage? Shut up moaning!! I'd kill for a tracker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Why is Joe suprised that she'll be 63? as if she didn't know that when she signed up

im trapped in negative equity. Isnt that a lovely word Negative Equity its like it just rolls off the tunggy...
    pre arrears.. oh boy

Lol, petrol from Dublin 7 to Dublin 15? They are adjoining post codes in a small county!!!!!

Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm banging my head off the keyboard here........ aosijdioAS oijdf iJOFIJGPGJ JFDAJGOIJADOIFJG[IOADFJG.

• Advertisement

What's the best she'd have scoffed at the idea of living in Cabra before she bought this apartment?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement