Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Excuse my ignorance but what new information are we learning here?, and what are we trying to achieve?, pointless conversation imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mcdonalds bills?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance but what new information are we learning here?, and what are we trying to achieve?, pointless conversation imo
    We need to confuse the hoi polloi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

McDonalds bills??? Wha??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Oh dear the problems of the little people eh JOE

• Advertisement

JM Skipton wrote: »

No idea. Its just a moan fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

syklops wrote: »
    Do you have sky?
    He can't ask that question. Paddy Power has been on to him and warned that there is a truckload of money bet on the 'SKY' word been mentioned!

I need 4 shots to put up with this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Joes understanding of how mortgages work seems to be that you should only pay in relation to what its currently worth.

As do 95 per cent of callers to Live Line.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

syklops wrote: »
    Mcdonalds bills?

Haha – classic stuff from Joe there. His financial future is based on a few receipts for Big Mac and milkshakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

a simple observation : all girly biddies on the liveline today (apart from sean)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

I would love to hear from a bank official that deals with these people day in, day out.......but this is liveline.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

I am actually losing the will to live here ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Hitchens

are MABS really as good as some people say?

Roger_007 wrote: »
    He can't ask that question. Paddy Power has been on to him and warned that there is a truckload of money bet on the 'SKY' word been mentioned!

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"We're out the door"

No pun intended??

FLAC are out the door... the other 2 can't get out the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

signostic wrote: »
    I would love to hear from a bank official that deals with these people day in, day out.......but this is liveline.:(

I know two people who work in banks, but won't tell anyone they meet who don't know them. It's like gardai saying their civil servants. Can only be Joes fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

That_Guy wrote: »
    "We're out the door"

No pun intended??

I'm out the door at this stage!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

TheVman wrote: »
    a simple observation : all girly biddies on the liveline today (apart from sean)

Yeah I would be afraid of them , they sound like the would beat the arse off you with a wooden spoon if you didn't eat your spuds

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Mabs want to make more money off taxpayers

Fugg off mabs

Time to scrap free legal aid too

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Hitchens wrote: »
    are MABS really as good as some people say?
    Nope. They just advise you how best to manage your bills. What these people want to know is how to get out of paying their bills altogether.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Its not right but its ok, I'm going to make it anyway. She's obviously a Whitney fan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

So is the outlandish idea of actually paying your debts gone completely out the window?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Can I make a bingo call on "seismic"? It is definitely one of Joe's favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Meathlass wrote: »
    I am actually losing the will to live here ...

this is ****ing mental.

i dont think my brain is even letting me follow whats going on now in order to preserve what little sanity it has left.

seriously whens the last time liveline couldnt even give us a few laughs here ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

If they could just broadcast a 2hr basic financial tutorial on Rté..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

On and on it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I know two people who work in banks, but won't tell anyone they meet who don't know them. It's like gardai saying their civil servants. Can only be Joes fault.
    My sister works in a bank, she took a bus to work one day, the driver saw her badge and gave her all sorts of abuse. Love to say to him, the sort of people that caused the problems in the banks aren't taking public transport to work!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Is this the female John Lonergan ?

Time for a pinko cull

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement