Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

neris wrote: »
    joe to be $hit stirring today over how terrible it is that his "beloved" bord gais energy theatre has been put into receivership and the "wonderful, fantastic, marvellous" harry crosbie been hounded by nama and the banks

Didn't hear about that, I blame the horrible redesign of the Indo and Times websites for me not checking them as often as I used to. But yeah, you can be sure if he was to discuss it he'll have oul Harry on saying how much of a brilliant job he did of the docklands.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

CPL 593H

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

So to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

neris wrote: »
    joe to be $hit stirring today over how terrible it is that his "beloved" bord gais energy theatre has been put into receivership and the "wonderful, fantastic, marvellous" harry crosbie been hounded by nama and the banks

All the best people are in NAMA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Hitchens

"Ivor on line 2, you're breaking up a bit Ivor, which model smartphone are you using today?" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Hitchens wrote: »
    "Ivor on line 2, you're breaking up a bit Ivor, which model smartphone are you using today?" :D

"Brand new one Joe, €700 from Fakey McFake's Fones, 32 Fake Street."

Tom Crean spends more time exploring the ads on RTÉ Radio than he does in South Fúcking Georgia with his big thumb. :mad:

So to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I'm torn guys, one one hand there's the usual hysteria of Liveline, and the other, the usual hysteria of Fox News, what do I do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Finelli

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I'm torn guys, one one hand there's the usual hysteria of Liveline, and the other, the usual hysteria of Fox News, what do I do ?

Caller from Boston reporting on things - berst of both worlds!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

ThisRegard wrote: »

lol! I'm glued to CNN! What to do? What to do? :confused:

• Advertisement

Ask him is he afraid Joe

Ask him is he afraid Joe

I bet Joe tells him to mind himself.

Joe loves saying "lock-down" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

I wonder will the fugitive call.in!

Joe's mental image of Boston.

IQT_30-11-2010_NEWS_07_neighbours29a_fct431x265x3_t460.jpg

Joe sounds genuinely excited by the voyeuristic nature of the TV coverage.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

sudzs wrote: »
    Joe sounds genuinely excited by the voyeuristic nature of the TV coverage.

And you know what that means, a la Savage Eye!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Ah yes enough about Boston. Not tweaking Joe's nipples enuf

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Are they 3 twins in private school?

Stay there............................. we will NEVER come back to you caller

• Advertisement

Putting peoples names on a permanent register that can be accessed by the public is a disgrace

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

the Jimmy McGee impersonator must have signed guarantor for a kid of his thats now in Oz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Yet again, Joe wilfully manages to ignore how something works. The total is a guideline figure, computed by summing averages over many categories. People are free to spend more on one thing (and less on another) as long as the total expenditure is within the guidelines.

Anyone undergoing this process is getting a chunk of debt taken off their shoulders - they have to expect to have a frugal lifestyle for a length of time.

Pre arrears?

Hamilcar wrote: »
    Stay there............................. we will NEVER come back to you caller

you are a fast learner...

when Joe say 'stay there' its actually another way for him to tell a person to STFU

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

"what about de compassion?"

emotional bint

listen up, the House you cant afford is not your home, simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Sensible caller alert!

Lots of emotion on this show but rarely backed up with real figures!

• Advertisement

The stories for the last week are a load of pox Joe, example, I live in Blanch, can't afford to drive 5 mins down the road to Cabra, I have a job, a tracker rate, can afford my mortgage but I don't want to pay Joe!
    QED load of pox!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement