Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Back to the bottle of wine Helena

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Keep the Faith, Joe you are pushing me to the edge!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Ah yeah jail a banker & itll all be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

pc7 wrote: »
    Keep the Faith, Joe you are pushing me to the edge!

Joe's a big Bon Jovi fan:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

This a tragedy, people in "fecky 2 bedroom apartments" with good jobs going "Oh God" looking at houses on Daft at the weekend, Syria pales into insignificance. Btw the term "negative equality' should be banned, meaningless expression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Jesus. Stop with the negative equity............................................ It's got nothing to do with ability to pay your damn mortgage

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

. Btw the term "negative equality' should be banned, meaningless expression.

I agree a gazillion percent, lets take to the streets and set up a facebook campaign. :D

experts and property don't mix in this country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

invest(in a gate ) says joe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

withless wrote: »
    These people are so stupid. We don't they emigrate?

Because, Joe, we can't get through the new entrance at Dublin Airport! Was going in circles for hours so I was. Never had this trouble when I went to England in the 80s to blow up pubs Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

I don't think this one understands the term 'negative equity'

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

Is it too late to borrow rakes of money and get it written down... I'll have some of that !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Still waiting for someone to mention "suicide".

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

Listen Callers: Everybody in Ireland's house is worth less now than it was ten years ago, regardless of whether they borrowed for it or paid for it in cash or however they paid for it. It's not relevant if you are not selling.

What bank is he with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Hamilcar wrote: »
    Jesus. Stop with the negative equity............................................ It's got nothing to do with ability to pay your damn mortgage

Didn't you know that people now only want to pay a mortgage based on the current value of their home. What they borrowed has become irrelevant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Another hard day at the office cubicle.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRomphc5TmwxTA1EhC93vRF4jUglHu9jLwvfDfRbpGGI2fl5M18

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Honestly, these people are living in fcukin' fantasy-land.

This clown comes in and demands a write-down? Computer says "no" and he's getting stroppy, then says he won't use one of those experts. Mind boggling.

BANK IN MORTGAGE SHOCKER: "You have to pay every cent of your mortgage"

Amazing stuff. Never knew that.

Suicide. 14:40 Did anyone have that time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Here is a fair assessment of MOST callers on the mortgage subject to Live Line (not people who lost their jobs, thats a different thing):

"Hi Joe, myself and my husband/wife both have good jobs, we can easily afford it but we don't want to pay for the mortgage on our negative equity house or the property tax because we don't want to" Have I missed anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"The bank wants all the money back that was borrowed, plus interest!"

How dare they!!

What a clown...

RTE supports 400 actors. Does this include the biggest actor of them all.................Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

Am wondering how many bank officials themselves over borrowed during the boom and what sort of arrangements do their employers come to with them about repayments.

Lads, have to say this thread keeps me sane - I couldn't listen to JD without it tbh. At least I know I'm not the only one screaming at the radio/computer.

PauloMN wrote: »
    Lads, have to say this thread keeps me sane - I couldn't listen to JD without it tbh. At least I know I'm not the only one screaming at the radio/computer.

I only listen to JD because of this thread, long live the thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I'm rocking back and forth in a corner, talking to myself :D

You're defo not alone!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Lads, have to say this thread keeps me sane...

It keeps me insane !

bet it was AIB

• Advertisement

bet it was AIB

Would love to know.

Thing is though, I'd say that chap went in with all his **** together and was reasonable. Some of these other clowns on earlier - like yer man demanding a write-down - do nothing to help themselves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement