Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 09/04/2013 to 19/7/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

"I was awful sorry I didn't get me husband to bind me..." :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Old people rock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS50EzQvJlLBYGzBbJ3l42hrhyI6iv4uicyHjsRBpDLeYCHxg5R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

wtf.... I cant see the thread any more.. has boards been hacked by the WM/32 Eamonn Andrews virus..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

sudzs wrote: »
    "I was awful sorry I didn't get me husband to bind me..." :eek:

My filthy mind also went down that avenue, especially with all the dungeon talk now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

My ears are bleeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

wtf.... I cant see the thread any more.. has boards been hacked by the WM/32 Eamonn Andrews virus..
    Wicky Leeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

she sounds like a lovely lady. real granny class

Joe knows there's no point in starting a new topic so close to his ads before the news, hence this caller.

This is the senior citizen equivalent of "this one time, at band camp....."

• Advertisement

who-cares-about-me.jpg

Tescos just as dangerous as Supermacs.....don't go there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Derek Mooney next

ooooooooooooh jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Another waste of a show.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs1R-U1LvTQIX8KUL967QUXCDtJGd6P4c5DlcoXMMDFT6dNaBl

I just switched over to Sky News to catch up on the latest breaking news.

And yep, its just as I thought - Thatcher is still dead. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

i stayed tuned in to radio1 for the mooney show. God there can be a bad show on the liveline but the mooney stuff is pathetic. what a bad sense of humour between himself and the brenda girl

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

pc7 wrote: »
    Why isn't Joe covering the symphysiology (sp) scandal and giving those women coverage, I have to say that's more important than anything else that's been on todays show. There was an old lady on the 6 one news last night and it was heart breaking listening to her.

People might start bringing up the catholic ethos of the whole thing and we can't have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Lapin wrote: »
    Nobody has explained why a tiny museum like this requires 28 tour guides.

Joe should employ them all to show the poor around Duffy Towers :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Joe who works for a company that has not posted a profit in decades, trying to dictate to a multi national successful company ie the ESB how to run there business!

Get up the fu##ing garden!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Jay Burke on John Murray this morning doing the same sort of waffling he was doing on Liveline a year or so ago.

Jay Burke on John Murray this morning doing the same sort of waffling he was doing on Liveline a year or so ago.
    Yes, he was on responding to an interview with a former employee of Jay who was awarded €50,000 for unfair dismissal but got nothing. She sobbed her way through her interview and then Jay came on to say that he was "terribly sorry" but he had no intention of paying anything to her, (tough sh1t, but thats life was his attitude). I was just thinking how did Duffers miss out on this juicy item.
    Watch this space.

Today will probably be all about (well the 5 minutes when he's not discussing mew-seems) the discontinuation to the communion and confirmation allowances.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Today will probably be all about (well the 5 minutes when he's not discussing mew-seems) the discontinuation to the communion and confirmation allowances.

Was just about to post same! Should be plenty of "...but I'm entitled Joe" :rolleyes:

"Joe, how can this happen in a Catholic country?"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Innocent man gunned down by "republicans" in Ballyer

ticks all the boxes

he has to have one of the family on today

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Please oh please oh please let it be the communion thing, come on joe weve all been really well behaved

That *could* make for excellent listening.

We've all been down that road of disappointment before, we shouldn't get our hopes up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Too many of the potential stories are potentially controversial so I suspect something random like "the Syl Fox 79th Birthday Show/Tribute/Extravaganza with the unFunny Friday Crew" that was foisted upon unsuspecting listeners one day - in case anyone thinks I'm joking, that did actually happen one day!

Unless of course a priest is available to discuss the effects of the loss of these entitlements for the salt-a-dee-irth communiteee and the potential closing of local sun-bed salons and limousine-hire services due to the loss in revenue......................

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement