Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sapphire 7950 Vapor X advice

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Snowie wrote: »
    Hi every one,
    I'll down load the above at again thanks :)

I am having one problem I'm getting lag It was running boarder lands 2 really well at high everything but keeps on dropping form 60 to 30 fps and under tempritures seem ok 59 figured it was the voltage but again i aint touching anything with out some pointers so Im here asking. It was fine when I did all the tests booth gpu tool and kombuster the second I bring it in to boarder lands two the frame rate has more orless become unplayable. any ideas

Did any of that help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

EoinHef wrote: »
    Did any of that help you?

Its a little complacated tbh im not 100% confident with programs I was tempted to play with the voltage but the game plays fine at the cards standard settings so i kept that as in with vsync enabled it plays fine and theres no lag yet on the over clocked profile i have it would lag hard.

I think its voltage but I'm not to confident about working the voltage up :)

Advertisement