Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix been hacked?

• 09-04-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I tried to reset my netflix password via the netflix.com homepage. Received a link in an email but got redriected to a www.unodns.com page?

Anyone else had the same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

don't know. I was trying to change my region to the U.S via changing DNS or whatever its called but it wouldn't let me last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

Are you using Unodns? If you're using it but not paying, whenever you request www.netflix.com it will redirect you to one of unodns server's as opposed to Netflix. So, change your DNS settings, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are Google's public DNS servers which you could use. Also, your password should be safe from unodns as that is processed at a different level.

Advertisement