Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has someone here put a PV mini for sale on donedeal?

Options
  • 09-04-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Reason I ask is that its a good deal and I e mailed but got no answer.
    I was having a browse around and found the same add on gumtree, well it was worded the same, not original pics on either. 2 different names, one in Louth and one in Newry.
    I would assume its not someone from here selling them, if there is one to sell, but just thought I would ask here anyway!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

have a look

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/search.asp?types=MODS+%26+Advanced+%3E+Provari+Mini

To be honest I wouldn't buy anything electronic of significant value on donedeal/gumtree for a number of reasons - and in this case its not that cheap relative to a new one see above

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Agreed. Better to buy off one of the regulars here or on the facebook group. That way if there's anything wrong you've got some come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

What's this Facebook group I keep hearing about? Irish vapers?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Aye. Thought I would check here as I thought it a bit odd. I requested genuine photos and never got a reply,

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

a good question on the forum here would be - has anyone lost a provari lately !
    I would have thought that someone selling a provari would be going through vaping classifieds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

E. Fudd wrote: »
    What's this Facebook group I keep hearing about? Irish vapers?

Irish Vapers correct. It's a very exclusive group though. You can't actually join at all unless you put in a request. Everyone who requests to join gets exclusive access which makes it all very exclusive for anyone who wishes to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It's a secret club too, so don't tell anybody about it unless you think they'd be interested, or even if they don't seem that interested. Remember: secret.

Advertisement