Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King's river

Options
  • 09-04-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Anybody know of a good place to fish for trout on King's river in Kilkenny. Figured since I have a day off tomorrow I would head down and give it a try. I have been reading online its a good river for trout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hughmace

You will need a day licence - available from Delaneys shop/bar in kells village take fishing advice from there. Ronnie and Sean will know

• Registered Users Posts: 38 toof

hughmace wrote: »
    You will need a day licence - available from Delaneys shop/bar in kells village take fishing advice from there. Ronnie and Sean will know

Any idea of the price of the day licence? Also do you know if its still needed when fishing for brown trout or is it only needed for sea trout and salmon?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hughmace

It is Needed for trout
    We don't get any sea trout this far up river
    Think it's a €10 for the day but not sure
    I Will find out for you if you like?

Advertisement