Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Codes For New York

Options
  • 09-04-2013 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, me and the wife are heading to new york at the end of september, anyone have any codes for discounts on hotels?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Hi, me and the wife are heading to new york at the end of september, anyone have any codes for discounts on hotels?
    thanks

You will find a 10% off code for hotels.com when you book in U.S dollars from http://HotelandTravelCodes.com/hotels-com-discount-promo-coupon-codes-april/
    Make sure you are on the USA Site by clicking the Flag on top left corner as it will probably be set to ireland by default

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Definately book a deal than can be cancelled w/o penalty. hotels.com do a good price alert feature (top right of hotel page). Mine dropped from 1000 to 760 to 550 for stay in March 2013

Advertisement