Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2: Wildcard Round *Wednesday-Sunday*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

No I'm staying connected but obviously its stuttering as you are losing connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Look this is unfair on you. I havn't a clue why this is happening, havn't had any connection issues all season except for one game. I'm willing to let you play the CPU since this is on my end

Are you sure? Very unfair way to do it on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Nelbert wrote: »
    Are you sure? Very unfair way to do it on you.

Well have one last try and if it goes it's yours

Ok well if you want to start the session and invite me in then on the off chance that it might help?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

We're way ahead of schedule in timing for starting season 3 due to us skipping pre season, so I've no problem extending until tomorrow night.

Try resetting the router Ian.

We got it played. Packers O-Line showed up for once!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Only fair that as much leeway be given here considering there are ongoing xbox live issues and the game is so important.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Packers through? Well done pack. eagles were good this year.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Packers through? Well done pack. eagles were good this year.

Very good I'd say. My O-Line was really good for what felt like the first time all season (especially against the league leading pass rushing DE) and I figured out a couple of hot routes that would work assuming my read was correct (and it was more times than not). Absolutely chuffed to be through, any idea who I'm against next?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Nelbert wrote: »
    Very good I'd say. My O-Line was really good for what felt like the first time all season (especially against the league leading pass rushing DE) and I figured out a couple of hot routes that would work assuming my read was correct (and it was more times than not). Absolutely chuffed to be through, any idea who I'm against next?

Mise :D

Advertisement