Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any hope for folk on the waiting list?

Options
  • 10-04-2013 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey, forgive me if this has already been spoken about but I did a search and couldnt find anything. Just wondering has anyone over the 6350 mark heard anything? Im around the 7200 mark (my own stupidity for going on previous years and thinking that the visas would be available for much longer). There doesn't seem to be much talk about the waiting list which surprises me since there's over a thousand people on it. Just wondering has anyone on the list heard anything?Also congrats to anyone who has managed to secure a place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Niamh_M

Hi Molly,

I got a conditional acceptance letter there in February. These letters are valid for six months so I can imagine that some people on the waiting list may not get any word until August or so. However, this would only apply to people who got the conditional acceptance letter and didn't apply to the CIC before then. I guess there's always the folk who are getting refused from the CIC for other reasons.

Good luck and keep us updated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

Is it too late to apply now, hoping for the waiting list? Is the waiting list only composed of original applicants before February, perhaps?

Me too, I was running on previous years experience - the 2012 visas went in 5 months I believe, and 2013's in 2 days. I can't say it's our fault, you can't guess these figures It gives me more time for save for the next session though.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

I have my visa that i dont need now sadly i cant return it.

Advertisement