Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter to build some shelves and cabinet

Options
  • 10-04-2013 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a carpenter to build some shelves and cabinet in our living room. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Supercell wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a carpenter to build some shelves and cabinet in our living room. Does anyone have any recommendations?

PM me your location and I'll send you contact details of a good cabinet maker once I get home. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Hi Supercell - Have you gotten any further with this?
    I'm looking too. Let me know if you've found someone - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Hi quaalude,

i got quotes from two carpenters one of which we decided on and is from boards. We are having the work done at the end of next month (so we have enough money to replace the old crt tv with a nice flat screen at the same time) so can't comment on the work yet obviously. If interested I can pm you his details.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Hi quaalude,

i got quotes from two carpenters one of which we decided on and is from boards. We are having the work done at the end of next month (so we have enough money to replace the old crt tv with a nice flat screen at the same time) so can't comment on the work yet obviously. If interested I can pm you his details.

That would be great - thanks so much, Supercell.

Advertisement