Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lift for schoolboy from Dungarvan to Kilmacthomas

Options
  • 10-04-2013 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,
    I need a daily lift for my son from Dungarvan to Kilmacthmas and back. He goes to St declans there and is doing his Junior Cert at the moment. The transport I had arranged has fallen through and at the moment he is missing valuable days just before his exams. School starts at 8.50 am and finishes at 3.50 pm but getting there earlier or leaving later is no problem. We are living in Ballinroad but anywhere within cycling distance woud be fine to pick him up and drop him off. I'd be happy to contribute to petrol costs.
    Any help or suggestions also gratefully accepted.

Thanks for reading...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would try friends and people known to you rather than ask for someone on the internet to be honest. Have you asked the school is there anyone out your way could pick him up?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DaddyPower

Thanks for the reply. This is a last resort and not ideal. I'm careful though and wont just jump into anthing without checking it out properly.
    I've had a phone call since posting and a friend may be able to arrange something for me. They will be getting back to me before days end. Fingers crossed... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DaddyPower

Don't know how to delete this thread...don't think I can judging by what I've read so far. However I have solved the transport difficulties.

Advertisement