Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising event on boards?

Options
  • 10-04-2013 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am arranging a charity comedy night in dublin which is taking place tomorrow evening, 11th April. I have a number of tickets which are unsold and would like to get rid of them to boardsies and make use of them, rather than throw them in the bin. My question is is it allowed to advertise these on boards.ie? Im.not sure of the rules around that sort of thing. The tickets normally sell for 25, i would ideally like to ask for a small donation of 5 - 10e for the tickets, but if this is not allowed, would be willing to give them away? Just want to know what i can do, or what forum to post them in?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just ask the mods of the forum in question.

Advertisement