Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician?

Options
  • 10-04-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for some help please. Would anyone know an electrician in the Gorey/Riverchapel area please?

My electric shower has stopped working. I was in it the other night and it just cut out and i heard a bang from the fuse box. I checked this and the switch for the shower was down. I turned the shower off and tried to push the switch back up but it gave the same bang and a spark came from the switch. It actually flicked the trip switch off but i just switched that back on.

Anyway if anyone knows a decent electrician’s number in the area please and thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Guys can you PM phone numbers to RAFA B.
    I am going to close this thread as we dont want any personal details to be posted up.
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement