Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag do Pranks

Options
  • 10-04-2013 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Guys Im putting together a website for Groomsmen as a groom myself I cant seem to find any Irish websites with information, and need some stories/advice for grooms and bestmen. Any funny stories or advice appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

I see you can hire midgets and handcuff them to the groom

what about that

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Gizmoses

Do you need a web developer? Im your man!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Last stag do I was at we pulled a prank that seemed funny at the time but was probably in bad taste. We killed the bride-to-be and replaced her with a young Pakistani boy. The worst thing about it was we didn't tell the groom until after the honeymoon. You should've seen his face when we did, he was mortified! Didn't talk to us for about a week after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

abbeyrock wrote: »
    Hi Guys Im putting together a website for Groomsmen as a groom myself I cant seem to find any Irish websites with information, and need some stories/advice for grooms and bestmen. Any funny stories or advice appreciated

Thanks

Why not put some effort in yourself instead of asking an online forum for help? (something that will get you banned quick enough anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Gizmoses

I don't think it's a crime to ask for help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭abbeyrock

Thanks Summerskin, but I actually have the website up and running and I'm not mentioning it here, I was just trying to get advice from people who have been married before and wanted to offer up some stories or advice for grooms to be, since most of my followers are newly engaged, the idea was to pass on advice, as it is all fairly new to me too I cant reasonably offer advice from more experienced folks !

But thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Nothing funny about marriage

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Seachmall wrote: »
    Last stag do I was at we pulled a prank that seemed funny at the time but was probably in bad taste. We killed the bride-to-be and replaced her with a young Pakistani boy. The worst thing about it was we didn't tell the groom until after the honeymoon. You should've seen his face when we did, he was mortified! Didn't talk to us for about a week after.

think he over-reacted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Saw a stag once where the other lads had a chain between his leg and his arm, so that he couldn't raise a pint to his mouth without raising his foot. Looked funny.

Thanks but I'm in the same game, working for myself literally . Though I'd get a few of my own sites working, but if I hear of any extra work I'll defo drop you a line.

• Advertisement

Briiliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You close to Harlem by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

No, Stag don't do pranks they are wild animals ffs :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Take him to one of the retreat places, nothing but dry toast and five mile walks in your bare feet. That would be different.

Cheers guys, I've had some great replies and some even stranger pm's, "wrap a large dildo in tinfoil and put it in his bag at the airport"

Also thanks for the link to hiring a smurf, if anyone wants to know its €500 for six hours of being handcuffed .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

abbeyrock wrote: »
    Also thanks for the link to hiring a smurf, if anyone wants to know its €500 for six hours of being handcuffed .

That's my weekend planned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Nothing brings a stag do together quite like an unexplainable dead body, a pact of silence and also not getting a security deposit back from a hotel.

Nothing like a couple of lads standing in the middle of a dark woods. Working under nothing but torchlight whimpering "what have we done" while not making eye contact. Then again this is my recollection of being ordained in the 60's so it may not be the same experience.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Veet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

tie him to a lamp post with cling film...naked. Collect from cop shop in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Gizmoses wrote: »
    I don't think it's a crime to ask for help!

Check out the Prison Forum So

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

Also, not so much a prank, but a good laugh. Record the bride answering really embarrassing questions about the groom. Then get him to answer the question, and play back what she said. Really embarrassing questions now. Such as, which of his nuts hangs lower? His Fav sex position? What does he say his best feature is? Just embarrassing shít that ye can get good slagging material that will last a few months

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Mr. Nice

Saw a stag once where the other lads had a chain between his leg and his arm, so that he couldn't raise a pint to his mouth without raising his foot. Looked funny.

Why didn't he just use his other hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Hoop66

On my stag we went paintballing - original huh? Plot twist: most "combatants" had consumed quite a lot of Mexican mushrooms - I should point out that this was in the UK and they were legal at the time.

The "prank" consisted of the organisers getting me into a circle of the other participants on the pretext of congratulating me, and then letting the others fire their leftover paintballs at me, at close range.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I quickly read the thread title and my brain registered 'Stags do pranks'. I got here as fast as I could expecting some funny deer :(

This is a good thread too... I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

I remember back in the day we chained a lad to the gates of Merrion Sq and he got raped. Hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Cling film and an elevator.

Has anyone ever heard of stag parties going disastrously wrong? I'm sure there must have been a few of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Was on a stag do in Krakow and one of the lads had Polish mates from the city so we got the groom standing outside the hotel at an arranged time and a fast moving van pulls up, 3 huge Polish lads jump out, grab the groom, throw him in the back of the van and drive off. The poor f***er thought he was after being kidnapped as they kept up the act for about 5 mins as they drove around the block telling him they wanted money or he was a dead man. His ordeal only lasted a couple of minutes but he thought he was going to s**t himself.

Advertisement