Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 33 Captain Poll

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Christian Benteke (Fulham Home)
    I have gervino ,got him in last week ,seems like a good differential ,on form and is cheap enough at 7 mill.Are people not even thinking about rooney or berbs?
    I have them both and think they could do some serious damage! Saying that temted to with felliani!

I am thinking along the same lines as you, and i captained him, please god i can prove allot of people on here wrong, usually i get it wrong... but please, please, please..... i hate know it alls...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Want2know wrote: »
    Sorted had it on Santi. The above convinced me to go RVP :)
    I ****ing hate this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Wayne Rooney (Stoke Away) (West Ham Away)
    RVP aka The Postman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Christian Benteke (Fulham Home)
    what a disaster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

RVP aka The Postman!

It must be all the early starts so that has him looking so sluggish lately. My own postman is about 18 stone but I'm pretty sure he's have a good chance of scoring from the penalty spot as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

It must be all the early starts so that has him looking so sluggish lately. My own postman is about 18 stone but I'm pretty sure he's have a good chance of scoring from the penalty spot as well.

Ha ha I knew you wouldnt let that one go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ha ha I knew you wouldnt let that one go.

I'm easy enough to read alright. Thing is I don't think there was any attempt at irony in the post I replied to, still harping on with the "Postman" crap after he went about 15 hours without a goal, serious double standards considering the abuse that some players get, I'm thinking Berbatov and Torres mostly- when they go a few games without scoring. Michu and RVP seem to be some sort of sacred cows here, considering his price tag the Dutchman hasn't been delivering at all lately and even when he was (it was yourself that pointed it out) he was only plodding along with 6/7/8 points a week.

Advertisement