Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: NEW BEST FRIEND!

Options
  • 10-04-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi my name is chloe i'm 22 and i moved to cork city about 6 months ago , i cant make a friend to save my life, actually i just haven't had the opportunity. if you feel the same way or just want some one new in your gang let me know

times wanted : weekdays

if interested send me your :
    name , age , you need to be a girl or well a gay man will suffice !:D, music you like , hobbies you have or would like to get in to , characteristics you have . i will also tell you more about myself when messaged.

i'm looking for someone to exercise with , skateboard with, play sports with, go drinking with, play pool with , dye my hair. anything friends do .

*keep in mind i am not a weirdo , I've just moved here and all of my friends are back home , also i'm very sarcastic , not right now but some Irish people i generally talk to never laugh at anything i say even tho i'm never serious . :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Before someone else mentions it: Cork Meetups
    Why make one friend when you can make lots!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chloe90

yes i know ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

facebook link so we know youre not a robot :pac:

know the feeling OP, friends are tough to get, acquaintances are fookin everywhere though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

chloe90 wrote: »
    yes i know ...

Well,,probably due to a better offer,,you missed a fantastic night last Saturday night with the Meetup group.

About 15 of Us there in the end,,and the bowling was a great craic. Few pints during,and after with some great chat,,and it was a brill night.

Hopefully you might make the next one,and it may solve your best friend problems. ;)

(Girl or gay man? Do you not trust single or married guys?) :D

facebook link so we know youre not a robot :pac:

know the feeling OP, friends are tough to get, acquaintances are fookin everywhere though!

She already joined the meetup group..Missed out on a great night too..

Lot of people with the group have already made some fantastic friends from it.

It's highly recommended.

• Advertisement

yah i know i hope so , i saw the pictures and it did look like great craic. hopefully i can make the next one . and it will solve my best friend problems , and i just prefer a woman or gay man i have nothing against befriending straight men

yah i know i hope so , i saw the pictures and it did look like great craic. hopefully i can make the next one . and it will solve my best friend problems , and i just prefer a woman or gay man i have nothing against befriending straight men

I was only joking.. ;)

yah i was going to put a lol at the end but i wanted to seem mysterious with my emotions

yah i was going to put a lol at the end but i wanted to seem mysterious with my emotions

Fair dues..It worked..:D

Hopefully you will make one of the next meetups..Plenty planned anyway. And who knows,,We may even become friends..:p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

thank your lucky stars this isn't after hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Roll down to the Mardyke skatepark, always a sound crew down there when the weather's nice.

that's the plan :D, hmm i may try that herb powell but the problem isn't seeing people , the problem is actually meeting them with out coming off creepy as F*** , but i mean i might go there today maybe i'll run into the best friend of my dreams who knows.

that's the plan :D, hmm i may try that herb powell but the problem isn't seeing people , the problem is actually meeting them with out coming off creepy as F*** , but i mean i might go there today maybe i'll run into the best friend of my dreams who knows.

Only one way to find out..:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Florintina

hey there i always looking new mates to chat on this mabey not meet up in person on less knew u really well but my interests and yours seem different i not into skate boarding , sports, pool and i dont drink lol but i wud be a good friend there for you and i love the cinema and getting to know people :) i live in cork city centre with my boyrfriend and studying in college of commerce now :) if u want just chat send me a private mail x

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

could you not find anyone on keek love?

Advertisement