Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Want to play EVE Online?

Options
  • 10-04-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

The Cursed Navy (TCN) a real old school eve corp is looking for new blood.
    We have a mixed membership including Irish.

This is an excellent time to join us as we are back from our first stand down in years.
    http://bdeal.org/killboard/index.php/corp_detail/11/

We will be getting active in an 0.0 Alliance but will maintain an high sec PVP training operation for new players. You get the chance to play across all time zones.
    Some Corps offer pilots the chance to fly with the best. TCN offers you the chance to be one of the best. It’s not an offer we make lightly. We have a plan and we have the knowhow and resources to make it happen. Do you have a desire to make a mark in EVE?

So now it’s your choice. If you enjoy getting the rewards for putting in the effort and are prepared to step up then The Cursed Navy (TCN) will back you all the way to the top. TCN has all the experience and knowledge you need to help you become an effective EVE pilot.

We don’t care what skill level you have if you have the right aptitude and attitude towards working together for a common goal. You can be part of a new chapter in our distinguished history that goes right back to very start of EVE or you can be just be another forgotten name on a killboard, it is up to you. We have a program that any player who wants to succeed in EVE can slot into. Right now we are building and you can take a big step up in you advancement in eve by joining us and proving your worth as team player. Want to be different but like the idea of being part of something that is unique? TCN has a friendly no bull**** style that is underpinned by a vast knowledge of the game.

What we will be doing

All types of PVP activity in and out hi sec
    Reimbursement and ships in place for sanctioned activity
    Ongoing player in game skill development and training.
    Full skill planning and review programs with mentoring.
    Weekly planned activities.
    Full in and out of game communication support in place.

Contact us @ conocth@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

I'm in RvB at the moment just to pick up a few tips, this is something that would interest me in a few weeks time. Have never been outside of High Sec but my char is close to 20m SP thanks to countless subs just to train :) What kind of skill requirements / expectations would you have for someone joining? Same with ISK requirements, I'v 400m ISK left from a PLEX I got for getting a mate to sign up, not sure how far that would get me going to null!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Conocth

Hi witless1

As we said points are not a important a altitude m8. We what to build effective PVP teams.

We can show you how to you can run two accounts for free in EVE Online but you will need all alts active.
    It will require 10-20 mins works every day and 1-2hrs work every 20 to 30 days. You can be turning over 1.5bill isk after 3mts you need to sub you accounts along that path to start with. Once you are in 0.0 rating is a good way to make isk but you need big dps and tank to do it in a time efficient way.

Right now we had running L4 missions out of Ikami some of us need our Sec Standing adjusted and new people can start to get used to working in fleet on com’s etc.

If you have friends interested in eve you could get them involved too

You will not be supplied with ships for PVP and PVP training

Ah yeah I'v done my reading up on ISK income, have an idea where you could make ISK in null. I'v done a spot of market trading the last few months on and off, made a bit of ISK, lost a bit of ISK to silly mistakes, all a learning process. Similarly with PI I'm starting to look into that for passive income. It's certainly something I will consider when I'm that bit more experienced and make a bit of ISK in High Sec just to seed the first few weeks in null :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Conocth

you can in fact be making that sort of isk with PI with two new accounts from scratch. you don't need many skills if you know how to do it right

anyway are you interested in joining us

I'd give it 2 or 3 weeks until I don't look like a complete clown and can give ye a shout then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

I wouldn't mind putting an alt in your corp if you dont mind, been looking for something relaxing when my main gets too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Conocth wrote: »
    Once you are in 0.0 rating is a good way to make isk but you need big dps and tank to do it in a time efficient way.
    Risky, I prefer to rat in a assault frig. Takes down BS rats quickly enough and they can't hit you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Xelas Alliance waiting to be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Xelas? Weren't thy Bob pets back in the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

No, Xelas were the greatest badasses to ever lay claim to fountain. A true pedigree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement