Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time running out Stage 2 DIFFICULTIES

Options
  • 10-04-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

**Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

The above line is always on top of the page where we upload all the documents...when I have them all uploaded there is no next button or whatever to take me on to the next stage...Anyone had same issues??

Id really really appreciate some help with this only 12 days left and its been doing my head in last couple of months.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

The_Poznan wrote: »
    **Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

The above line is always on top of the page where we upload all the documents...when I have them all uploaded there is no next button or whatever to take me on to the next stage...Anyone had same issues??

Id really really appreciate some help with this only 12 days left and its been doing my head in last couple of months.

Thanks a million

Try starting a new application in mycic and delete the old one, the condtional letter is validate for 6months when issued then reupload all the documents again, not sure if you need a new checklist code from the come to canada wizard to create a new application or you can use the old code again.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭The_Poznan

gary27 wrote: »
    Try starting a new application in mycic and delete the old one, the condtional letter is validate for 6months when issued then reupload all the documents again, not sure if you need a new checklist code from the come to canada wizard to create a new application or you can use the old code again.

Ive tried this before but ill do it again maybe using a different browser...Sorry if this sounds stupid but what is a checklist code Gary?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Niamh_M

Hi,

You have to do the "Come To Canada" questionnaire found at this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp to get your checklist code. The checklist code is used to determine what documents to upload to your MYCIC account. I think it needs to be entered before you upload any documents.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Orange Bubblegum

What do you mean only 12 days left?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭The_Poznan

What do you mean only 12 days left?

Any time I log into My Cic it says I have X amount days to complete stage 2...

• Advertisement
Advertisement