Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patios

Options
  • 10-04-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

Thinking of getting a patio in the backgarden. Only a small one. Probaby about 3m x 3m. But a tricky design hence not doing it myself. Can anyone recommend someone for the job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Pete, I had a similar job done by this guy Karl. Excellent work and out of 3 quotes, he was best.

http://greenartlandscapes.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Try aspect garden construction.
    They are brilliant have used them many times for different gardens on various property's.
    Phone : 018320206
    Mobile : 0862526568

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

My husbands cousin Thomas Hand(Familiar name ??) does Gardens. I can pm you the number. He did my front Garden and ,my husbands uncle came to inspect it, what with it been the family name at stake, 100% PERFECT
    no messing, clean work, good price and polite staff.
    I have had no problem at all, even had a grumpy neighbour complain about the wind blowing the dust in his direction, and they managed to smooth him over .:eek:

Highly recommended.
    PM SENT

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dubext

also thinking of patio same size 3m x 3m - can you say if you are happy with work/cost - please pm with details - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

I ended up doing it myself with a friend who has a clue about these things. Much more satisfying!

• Advertisement
Advertisement