Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIRC festival-primary showing question!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I was the one with the 2 mad young kids in tow! LOL!
    We all really enjoyed it and found you all a very friendly and helpful bunch, brilliant show and delighted we could go and support it! The grounds are amazing, you'd never imagine there was so much lovely land around the yard when you've only passed by on the road previously!
    Thanks Marley, he was incredibly good, shame I didn't know you were there to say hello ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

LOL I was the mad one running around with the Walkie Talkie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

Well done on the show yesterday Lou, you got a fabulous day for it. It was lovely to see everybody and catch up and all the Kilronan gang were really nice and helpful. Her ladyship and I enjoyed our dressage :) (she particularly enjoyed the grass afterwards).

Advertisement