Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change eircom.net email account

Options
  • 10-04-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I would like to change the email address that I use to log in to eircom.net. I tried to do it online and I couldn't, and I couldn't find any info on the help section. Any suggestions on how I would go about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi dg647

Can you clarify if you are looking to change the email address to loginto  the "my eircom" service ? 

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dg647

Hi dg647

Can you clarify if you are looking to change the email address to loginto  the "my eircom" service ? 

Regards

Al
    Al,

Yes, I would like to change the username/email that I use to login to "my eircom". I have been using my email address for my parents account but I am signing up to a new account in my name for my house so I would like to have my email removed from their account.

Regards,
    dg647

dg647 wrote: »
    Al,

Yes, I would like to change the username/email that I use to login to "my eircom". I have been using my email address for my parents account but I am signing up to a new account in my name for my house so I would like to have my email removed from their account.

Regards,
    dg647

Hi dg647

I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I have information on how to do this. Have you tried logging in and going to account settings or user settings?

Regards

Al

Hi dg647

I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I have information on how to do this. Have you tried logging in and going to account settings or user settings?

Regards

Al
    Hi,

Yes I went into the account and it gave me the option to change the name on the account and I few other options like that but there was no option to change the email address linked to the account. In the help section the only information on email was in relation to the "@eircom" email accounts.

Thanks for your help,
    dg647

Hi,

Yes I went into the account and it gave me the option to change the name on the account and I few other options like that but there was no option to change the email address linked to the account. In the help section the only information on email was in relation to the "@eircom" email accounts.

Thanks for your help,
    dg647

Hi dg647

Sorry about the delay in resolving this as I'm still looking into this for you, can you please send me a private message including your eircom account number, the current email address you are registered with and the new email address you would like to register with?

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Regards

Al

• Advertisement

Hi dg647

Sorry about the delay in resolving this as I'm still looking into this for you, can you please send me a private message including your eircom account number, the current email address you are registered with and the new email address you would like to register with?

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Regards

Al
    Hi,

Just wondering if there is any update on this?

Hi,

Just wondering if there is any update on this?
    Hi dg647

I'm very sorry for this delay, I have had no update on this from operations however I will follow this up in full and  get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards

Al

Hi dg647

I'm very sorry for this delay, I have had no update on this from operations however I will follow this up in full and  get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards

Al
    Ok, thanks for letting me know

Ok, thanks for letting me know
    No worries dg647

I'll do my best to get in touch with you as soon as I have more info.

Regards

Al

Advertisement