Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs found in Oranmore [Reunited]

Options
  • 10-04-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

8637336173_69309c7d0b_b.jpg

Two King Charles Cavaliers were found roaming around Oranhill estate on the Maree Road for several hours and nearly got knocked down by several cars. It's a male and a female with only the female wearing a collar, no tags. If you recognise them please contact me via private message or the Galway County dog pound IMMEDIATELY!!! They keep them for 5 days!! I cannot keep them myself unfortunately and nobody around her has seen these dogs before.

I know this is the city thread but the county one gets barely any traffic and someone may know them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭yer man!

Owner contacted me dogs reunited, can a mod please delete this thread? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh....

Good news indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement