Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto chocolate bar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Should've posted earlier, got some in Dunnes shopping centre in Douglas on Tuesday, think they're out of stock now though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bananas10

They have them in the Great Gas petrol station in Turners Cross (near Woodies, it used to be Turners Cross motors). Got a few today. Mild taste of Cheese & Onion. Wouldn't be running back for more to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

They have them in Porter by Paul Street Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Lemag wrote: »
    They have them in Porter by Paul Street Tesco.

Also, Porter's in Wilton. Bought two on Tuesday, haven't bothered trying them yet. It was the novelty that sold me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭RoisinRoseDubh

Any idea where I can find these in Cork this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Spar in Douglas had them last week

Andip wrote: »
    Spar in Douglas had them last week

Thanks :) Do you know if they are floating around the city centre or North side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

A friend of mine owns a shop, they have got deliveries and each time within hours every bar is sold. I had them hang on to six to see what the fuss was about, gave one to a friend, eat 2 (just to confirm) the other 3 still here. If the chocolate was better quality they might be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

Is this craze still going on? I got half a dozen the second time they came out there a while back. Noone was impressed by them at all whatsoever. Cadbury's chocolate with Tayto's can't be bettered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Noone was impressed by them at all whatsoever. Cadbury's chocolate with Tayto's can't be bettered.

Agreed..

I got a few via a friend,and was disappointed to be honest.

The chocolate and bag of Tayto's are much much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

If my kids hadn't devoured them then I'd have started a bidding war lol - in fairness, it didn't work for me....

Lindt with a touch of sea salt is a different matter though num num

I saw loads of them in a local shop recently but didn't need them at the time. Now that I need to buy them for someone, I can't seem to find them anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Andip wrote: »
    If my kids hadn't devoured them then I'd have started a bidding war lol - in fairness, it didn't work for me....

Lindt with a touch of sea salt is a different matter though num num

I got a box of salt chocolate covered caramels from the states last week and they were unreal! When I got them I was just going to throw them out, but they were actually unreal.
    On the Tayto bar, had one, their crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

murphym7 wrote: »
    On the Tayto bar, had one, their crap.

Had my first one last week. It was not disgusting, but it was meh. Think I'll be sticking with the Dairy Milk and the pack of cheese and onion.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Sunhill

Thurs afternoon 6th June. Just seen some Tayto chololate bars in independent shop; Menloe Stores in Blackrock Village, Cork city

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Id say put the money in a charity box and leave the tayto bar behind. They are rank and have an awfull after taste that stays till you eat an xxx mint or brush your teeth.
    Have a look back over this thread and count how many have said negative things about it, then count how many positives there are........

Advertisement