Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so do any of you have any useless teachers.

Options
  • 10-04-2013 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Yea this came into my head when in maths class today our teacher as usual, gave us work to do and went tapping away at his computer.

Anyway i'll start.

A Maths teachers who is a useless man.

The history teacher can't control the class.

And last but not least, a useless sadistic piece of dross for a science teacher who did nothing but yell at us. Thank god i didn't have her this year. She ended up giving the whole class lines because people laughed at a boy who messed up an experiment. She also yelled at said boy for bringing in a note from his parents saying that he lost his experiment copy. She also screamed at me to get out of her classroom and never to come in to her class again in the second week of first year as i did not draw a diagram properly.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't think so, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement