Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with this house plant

• 10-04-2013 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have a dracaena, (think thats how its spelt), and it had gotten really tall, probably close to around 7 feet....

But I think it its probably time to cut it as it seems to me that it will fall over soon enough....

Am I right in thinking that I can just cut it on the main stem, just below where the 2 stems are currently branching from....

All suggestions would be appreciated....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi all,

Have a dracaena, (think thats how its spelt), and it had gotten really tall, probably close to around 7 feet....

But I think it its probably time to cut it as it seems to me that it will fall over soon enough....

Am I right in thinking that I can just cut it on the main stem, just below where the 2 stems are currently branching from....

All suggestions would be appreciated....

You could also repot it to a larger pot and then stake it with a large bamboo cane or 2.

Thread with pics about repotting indoor plants here.....

May be of some use to you or anyone else looking in here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79435352

Advertisement