Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hp Deskjet 815c Printer Will not print Colour

Options
  • 10-04-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

I have this printer and about two months ago got new cartridges which i got from ink jet .ie

the first time i used them the paper was very splattered with dots in colour then i ran the same print again and all was fine but now i have done this again and when i printed it out the colour was ok but on the seccond page it was half right then the other half was red so i changed cartridges put a new one in but now its only printing black and white

any help or clues please thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

from looking at that website, they are not Genuine cartridges, but 3rd party or refilled ones (that in itself will void your printer warranty). Myself i never buy them as there are inferior, the ink is never the right consistency.

Your colour nozzles are now most likely clogged with bad ink. Check your options menu in printer settings, usually theres only a printer head cleaner (no good in your case), but see if there's a nozzle cleaner. Some advanced models have this.

Advertisement