Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem

Options
  • 10-04-2013 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

This is probley a stupid question, I was wondering becuase iv had apps for controlling my pc on my phone, eg: unified remote. and was wondering can you get one that leave you control you modem with an app << like i said probly really stupid qstn, but like im sick of my dad and sis robing all the internet with the tablet and ps3 and it would be pretty helpful if you could get them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

LukeyKid wrote: »
    This is probley a stupid question, I was wondering becuase iv had apps for controlling my pc on my phone, eg: unified remote. and was wondering can you get one that leave you control you modem with an app << like i said probly really stupid qstn, but like im sick of my dad and sis robing all the internet with the tablet and ps3 and it would be pretty helpful if you could get them ?

Are you looking to manage the bandwidth ( speed ) of the internet connection in your house? It might be possible to enable Quality of Service on your router which can prioritize you're computers internet connection.

Advertisement