Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW SURVEY from Dr. Farsalinos

Options
  • 11-04-2013 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos, the Greek Heart Surgeon who already did a study on Vaping and its effects on various heart diseases (the findings always in FAVOR of vaping!!) has launched a new internet survey last night in Europe and asks VAPERS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD TO PARTICIPATE AND FILL IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE.

It'll only take a few minutes to do so - but the effects of this really big international study/survey could turn out as a great tool for us all in our effort to counteract the restrictive policies of various lobby-driven institutions around the world!!!

So please, just click the link and participate. Thanks for your attention!!

6000+ people have taken the survey and counting.

Judging by the questions and the multiple choice answers, it's very clear this will provide some excellent factual ammunition, the very thing needed to prevent the worst from happening.

Link to survey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Filled out survey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

decent survey, asking some well thought out questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Was expecting to get to the end and find out it was a p*sspull.
    Its a badly needed survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

You can tell it's geared towards pro vaping obviously. He's got some clout, so whatever results he gleans from this, will hold a lot of weight in an anti vaping/e-liquid debate.

I'm hoping this will get well over the estimated 10,000+ entries.

I presume we will be able to see the results, it will make for some very interesting reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There was 85,000 responses to the EU proposals, nothing will happen before 2016 I'd say anyway, there will be regulations but I can't see any ban for adults.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

done!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Done Dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Done. Interesting questions. Hope they get the number of responses they're aiming for

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

I did the survey too - felt great to be filling in zeros for the questions about cigarettes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

sorted :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

There was 85,000 responses to the EU proposals, nothing will happen before 2016 I'd say anyway, there will be regulations but I can't see any ban for adults.

Regulation will come, but hopefully the mg limits are risen, i'm a 12 mg vaper, and can't see a lower strength juice doing it for me, and i know a LOT of other people who wouldn't manage on anything less than 18mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

For news on most of whats happening with EU & TPD use the UKV vapers forum. (some of us are members of it as well as this one)
    Legal Matters
    News
    They are much more active and into it than we are over this side of the pond, probably coz there's more of them.
    There is more good news especially from Estonia (12 points) on there.
    Its a much better forum for goings on regarding the TPD than this one as nearly all stuff mentioned here is taken from there first.
    The EU are on the ropes(ish).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

It's funny the survey should mention sexual performance :cool:

It's funny the survey should mention sexual performance :cool:

Yeah, I actually had to ask the gf to answer that one :-D

Yep, I've noticed a clear 50% stamina/endurance increase, upto at least 3 minutes now... she's delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Lucutus wrote: »
    Yep, I've noticed a clear 50% stamina/endurance increase, upto at least 3 minutes now... she's delighted.
    Way to go stallion ;) and do you tell her ressistance is futile :eek:

My one said perfection cant be improved on! Seriously, she did, I swear :-P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Good survey. Obviously it'll have a strong pro-bias, being aimed at current vapers it'll mostly miss out on those it didn't work for. But the results should be interesting all the same.

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    do you tell her ressistance is futile :eek:

Oh yes... "you will adapt to service us!" then I exclaim: "we will add yore biological distintivenness to our own!"

seriously though, three kids are enough.

I'd try a different "route", but she doesn't want the P.I.T.A.

As you can see, romance is far from dead.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

From the comments section, the survey has passed the 9700 respondents mark.

http://www.ecigarette-research.com/web/index.php/component/content/article?id=80

English: 3748
    German: 2761
    Italian: 1188
    French: 889
    Russian: 489
    Greek: 484
    Hungarian: 141

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

just did it,5 mins well spent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Filled it in, actually interesting to see how my attitude is towards ecigarettes and cigarettes. Made me assess things a bit about myself. Well worth the time to complete.

Thanks for the link!

Advertisement