Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard results

Options
  • 11-04-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Raiders progress to the 2nd round, beating the patriots 56-14

Interceptions were the patriots downfall in the game with 5 takeaways. This combined with 6 sacks lead to a hard day at the office for patriots GM!

Raiders rushed for 98 and passed for 334
    Patriots rushed for 37 and passed for 206

Score doesn't reflect fairly on Dave who is a very good player! Just wasn't to be his day. Looking forward to possibly playing you next season mate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

42pt differential?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

empacher wrote: »
    42pt differential?

I was running the ball for the 2nd half and I got tackled over the line when trying to pull out. I told Dave it wasn't intentional and he said he understood. Also didnt run in two possible pick 6's. Dave will confirm I wasn't attempting to score more points!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Broncos... Well done from twitter it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Broncos... Well done from twitter it seems

Yeah he hammered me, epic user control on defence, no complaints.

Great chatting and good craic throughout, except for my sulk after my 5th pick.:mad:

Best of luck Perrin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Me and Perrin in the Divisional! Should be a cracker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Me and Perrin in the Divisional! Should be a cracker.

Is it not me and u Micky? Since Berty is 1st seed, he plays Perrin...no?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Is it not me and u Micky? Since Berty is 1st seed, he plays Perrin...no?

Not sure, I thought Dave's rainman-esque calculations had me playing the winner of Perrin/ET?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Berty v Perrin and jags v raiders I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Not sure, I thought Dave's rainman-esque calculations had me playing the winner of Perrin/ET?

The top seed always play the lowest remaining seed. Perrin was seeded 6, i was 3. If i had won i would have played you. Perrin's reward for beating me is a trip to Kanas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Yeah he hammered me, epic user control on defence, no complaints.

Great chatting and good craic throughout, except for my sulk after my 5th pick.:mad:

Best of luck Perrin.
    GG etloveslsd.
    I think all the luck went my way between my HB's bouncing off players and my recievers holding the ball after being nailed with a tackle.
    Also the time where you got the lag spike on the throw was just the worst time it could happen(thankfully it was the only time it happened I think).
    In the 4th when we were both relaxed more and chatting Big Ben started throwing some really good pass's on 3rd down.The 1 between Miller and my safety behind for the TD was near perfect.
    Anyway I enjoyed the game and the craic on the mic(don't mention the russians or the horses :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers get by the Eagles in a tough outing with both the wind and Internet connections proving a hinderance.

Advertisement