Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***It's time for more Beers!!! Oslo 25th May***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

boooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Alright. Poll extended to the 30th because of the tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

The weekend I voted for I'm not available for now, can I change my vote?

Which date suits you better Anto?

Alright. Poll extended to the 30th because of the tie.

You have to book the party in the oslo before the end of the month for the bar tab :P

Just go with which ever night they have a table free big enough for 15-20 (I know only like 10 will show...).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

Can we have that fight to break the tie;-)

grosser wrote: »
    Can we have that fight to break the tie;-)

Why does everything even vaguely alcohol related always lead to violence? :(

Can't we settle this like adults, with a good old fashioned game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?

You go first...

Okay guys. As per Seaneh's recommendation, I went into the Oslo to book a table. The 25th was best for them. The guy arranging it for me was looking for specific numbers, so between now and a week before the beers, I will need to compile a rough list of those attending so they can have a table to accommodate us.

No bar tab unfortunately, but there shall be nibblies.

tl;dr

Table of 15 - 20 booked in the Oslo for Saturday 25th of May at 8pm.

Okay guys. As per Seaneh's recommendation, I went into the Oslo to book a table. The 25th was best for them. The guy arranging it for me was looking for specific numbers, so between now and a week before the beers, I will need to compile a rough list of those attending so they can have a table to accommodate us.

tl;dr

The Poll should decide, let democracy win!

tl;dr

Nibbles is good.

• Advertisement

Why does everything even vaguely alcohol related always lead to violence? :(

Can't we settle this like adults, with a good old fashioned game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?

You go first...

Shotgun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Sound, glad it didn't end up on the 10th after all as I have a dentist appointment half way across the country that day. I'll be attending on the 25th.

Which date suits you better Anto?

Sorry, wasn't near a computer for the weekend, any weekend bar the 10th would have done.

antoobrien wrote: »
    Sorry, wasn't near a computer for the weekend, any weekend bar the 10th would have done.

Are we actually adhering to the Poll vote?

grosser wrote: »
    Are we actually adhering to the Poll vote?

There have been two votes for the 10th withdrawn.

Well obviously there can be meet ups for both nights, but the 25th is the one where there is a table and finger food booked.

If people can't make the 25th or want to have a meet up beforehand to get to know some folks on here, the 10th is definitely a contender as well.

so whos on for the tenth?

25th for me.

Changing my mind again :P

I'm game for both weekends.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Right-oh, well the 25th is sorted anyway but we'll need a hand count closer to the time to figure out how much space/finger food will need to be reserved.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Me +3 at least.

Will try to convince one or two others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Can I come. I'm oh so well behaved and I'm basically toilet trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Me +3 at least.

Will try to convince one or two others.

Yay o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, i may attempt to get there, it'd be nice to meet ye.. I, too, am toilet trained (do we get checked for nappies at the door?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I was thinking about going but no-one told me I had to be toilet trained :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Hmm, i may attempt to get there, it'd be nice to meet ye.. I, too, am toilet trained (do we get checked for nappies at the door?)
    jd007 wrote: »
    I was thinking about going but no-one told me I had to be toilet trained :/

I guess us three could sit in the corner on some newspapers?

I need to start compiling a rough list of numbers planning on attending, to pass onto the Oslo, so they can accommodate us with sufficient seating... and nibbles. :pac:

So far as I can tell it's:

Redhairedguy +2
    Das Kitty +3
    Darko +1
    Seaneh
    Pleasant Co.
    Bazzo
    antoobrien
    biko +1

Add your name to the list if you plan on attending. I'll call the Oslo on Friday with the final tally.

I'll be calling the Oslo tomorrow, so make sure you get your name down if you plan on attending. Nothing worse than having not enough seats. :o

I'll be calling the Oslo tomorrow, so make sure you get your name down if you plan on attending. Nothing worse than having not enough seats. :o

I plan being there wages permitting.

• Advertisement

Throw a +1 on there for me, not sure if my girlfriend will be coming along or not.

Oh and ensure that the nibbles cater for those of us who don't eat meat.

Advertisement