Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine or Physiotherapy?

Options
  • 11-04-2013 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Right now, I'm in 5th year, I decided I wanted to do Physiotherapy, which is 535 points at UCD, where I want to go. I noticed, it has the same points as medicine. Now, I'm actually interested in both, probably about equally. But, generally, once I'm done my degree, which one is going to help me more? I'd imagine either degree would be great to have, but, generally, which is gonna pay better, and offer a better chance of me having a consistent job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭boo-yaw-ka-shaa

Better pay - Medicine by far.
    Better chance of a job in Ireland - Medicine by FAR!

I'm a physio by the way ha! And even though both of the above are definitely true I would advice you to think carefully and look wider than just pay and easy employment. Quality of life especially during your degree and in the first 5/6 years post graduation is definitely better in physio by FAR! :D

Advertisement