Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to my profile?

Options
  • 11-04-2013 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi guys,

I haven't posted with quite a while but have been reading and following several forums with a long time. I logged in last week to post and discovered that all of my previous posts have disappeared and it appears that I have just joined the Boardsies. My user name was accepted on log in as was my password but yet I have no history. Can you tell me why this may have happened?

Regards,
    Chalky:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no sign of any changes or issues, you only have 3 posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chalky24

Hi Spear,

That's the issue. I did have more posts, admittedly not a huge number but they were there none the less. All my PMs have also disappeared. I've been a member of Boards for quite a while, at least a number of years. It's not a huge issue, though there may have been some info in the PMs I could have done with.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Where were these posts? Were they in private forums? Were they on social groups?

I think I see.

Chalky24, join date just after the database intrusion of Jan 2010.

But then we have the older chalky024 instead....

OOps, my bad! I remember the intrusion in 2010 but didn't realise I had dropped the '0' A good number of my posts were on the Richersounds forums. Is Chalky024 still active?

• Advertisement

Chalky024 is a perfectly normal account.

Thanks Spear. Really feel like a bit of a twit now:o Just logged in as '024' and found all my past...... Please feel free to delete 'Chalky24' RIP

Yours eternally embarrassed,
    Chalky024

You'll need to close the chalky24 account yourself under the User CP.

OK. Thanks.

Advertisement