Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeowners Beware

Options
  • 11-04-2013 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

There are 3 vans driving around /scouting in the Ballon,Aghade, Kilbride area.1 is a red van with english number plates ,1 white van with english number plates and another white van with D reg. plates.This lot are up to no good.They have been warned off private property in several places. They are living ?/ staying in the Kilbride cross roads area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

There was a white transit van with three rough looking individuals going around the O'Brien Road area yesterday afternoon/evening

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

these guys spooked my missus in bunclody playground last week, she could'nt figure out what the were sussing out though.
    I have seen them in Ballon but I have also noticed a heightened garda precense in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

There has been a heightened Garda presence all over the county this week.

I've seen 5 or 6 checkpoints especially on the off ramps on the motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Super-Rush wrote: »
    There has been a heightened Garda presence all over the county this week.

I've seen 5 or 6 checkpoints especially on the off ramps on the motorway.

Thats actually been in place in kilkenny too. Dont know what is up

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

racso1975 wrote: »
    Thats actually been in place in kilkenny too. Dont know what is up

There have been a lot of break ins around areas close to the motorway, Leighlin, Paulstown etc. The motorway makes it so much handier for scumbags to rob a house and get away at speed.

In reference to the white Transit with English plates, one overtook me at speed on the way into Tullow tonight and came back at us minutes later. I contacted the Guards in Tullow and it fits the description of one that's been spotted recently. Unfortunately it was travelling too fast to get the reg.

People in my area are in the process of getting a texting service set up for people to alert others of suspicious activity in the area. Its a good idea but its taking far too long to set up and it costs a tenner for each number registered with the service. Tbh i could set one up myself in ten minutes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement