Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan 6k - 10th May 2013 - 8pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

Just a reminder that this club run race takes place this Friday at 8pm.

Online Entry here:
    http://precisiontiming.primo-solutions.co.uk/ps/event/SimonCumberPaddyHyland6kRoadRace

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

Have numbers for this race been reached as the link is saying its closed to entries?

Is this course hilly? I'm a novice and obviously hate loads of hills :)

Popsy wrote: »
    Have numbers for this race been reached as the link is saying its closed to entries?

Is this course hilly? I'm a novice and obviously hate loads of hills :)

Hi Popsy,

I've been talking to someone in the club and they have said that there are still places available in the race and that that message should not be appearing and are looking in to it. You can still enter on the day at the same price if you are still encountering problems.

It's a very flat route with no hills on the course.

Edit: Online entry back open until midnight tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

Looking forward to this later! Haven't signed up online but I presume you can still register on the night? I hope!!!
    Looking to improve on my time from last year!

Good wins for Robbie Matthews and Lorraine Manning in Navan last night. Full results here:

http://www.precisiontiming.net/result/racetimer?v=%252Fen%252Frace%252Fshow%252F1256%253Flayout%253Dprecision_timing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Did this last night and well done to Navan AC. Good course, well marshalled and good spread of food after.

Advertisement